Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » face showing FJ Vids VS foot close up no face vids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: face showing FJ Vids VS foot close up no face vids
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really notice it,when it comes to foot fetish videos it's always one of 2 things.

1) The videos that show the woman's face while she gives some lucky schmuck a footjob.

2) Or the videos that focus only on the feet dismantling a horny erection!lol.

Now me personally...i love to see a hot looking woman giving a footjob until the guy can no longer take it and he explodes everywhere while the camera manages to catch her face expression while she skillfully milks the guys balls EMPTY!

But my personal favorite...is just watching a SUPER PRETTY PAIR of feet at close range where you see just the feet and cock.This way you see just her feet cause the HOT DNA explosion! I just seem to gravitate more towards pretty feet more than pretty faces or bodies.For me i prefer to be with a SUPER FOOT MODEL,over the MAINSTREAM SUPER MODEL types. What kind of foot fetish videos out of these 2 camera shooting styles do you prefer to watch?

Or are you the type that really doesn't mind;just as long as your watching a foot fetish video?Lol.
Salma's Sideways Cum SPINNING Footjob! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say i lean toward your first selection. i would say this site pretty much describes my preferred selection of footjob clips http://www.clips4sale.com/39179. but i do admit that one thing i really dont like is hearing the guy talk in the background, i dont really mine him moaning but i dont wanna hear a conversation.
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me personally i really like to see the woman's face with her feet while getting a fj. this allows me to know that there is actually a woman who owns the feet, and not some dude with shaved legs and painted toenails LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back and forth between the two works for me. I know it's hard to film and concentrate on two fine feet stroking you off though. A lot of times that's why the camera is either stationary or filmed POV style. Unless it's professional, you're not usually getting a roving camera man to get different angles of her work.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer seeing her face & feet & the expression on her face while the guy moans then explodes [Big Grin]
For me,if it's close up on the feet it's boring.Especially when the guy is quiet throughout the whole video even when cumming is soo boring for me it's like a full on waste of time.Not interesting or exciting.No arrousal at all.It's like watching a silent movie *yawns*

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to see the face if she is into the experience, attractive and fit. Otherwise hide the rest and just show me the attractive feet giving a hot foot job.

With that said the most important factor is the skill of the foot job. I need to be teased at the underside of my head, that is what gets me going. So that is what I have to see in a foot job video. That is why I don't enjoy the side by side FJ method - it totally misses my magic spot. I also love to see teasing and milking after it is done. It feels soooo good after you cum and they gently tease for another minute or so. I also think it is more authentic when you hear the guy moan. I can't be silent when my wife gives me a really good mind blowing foot job. That is what makes a good FJ vid for me.

I also saw the video of Salma's sideways sole job. She has some SERIOUS skills and knows exactly how to maximize her skills. I prefer to see the toes rather then soles, even so it was very hot.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
second some opionions here, but i think its an unpopular one. Of course, I'd love to see the "whole package". I'd love to see a beautiful face with a tight body (nothing fake nor tats) a long with a pair of beautifully pedicured feet. But the problem is that the whole package is hard to find. NOt only that, some of these "amateur" types that I am really into with beautiful feet DO NOT want to reveal their identity because for whatever reason (family, community etc). So if i have to choose between seeing a pair of beautiful feet with no face or not seeing them at all...i pick no face. Some people fear that they might be seeing a pair of male feet since everything else is hidden...But if you see enough of the body, you can tell...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i guess more people,well at least here prefer to say the faces. i don't know my fetish seems to make me judge a woman as attractive based on her feet.lol. that's me though.of course like anyone else i like to see a hot chick doing it,just to make sure it's really a chick.lmao! but after i know the feet really belong to a woman...truthfully for me she could be fat,old and nasty looking. but if her feet are really hot,that's all i need to see.
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't consider myself a fan of FJ clips, but since i generally prefer "feet & face" pics, I'd probably go with seeing the face.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links