Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whan A Hot Girl Says The Words "Feet" Or "Toes"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whan A Hot Girl Says The Words "Feet" Or "Toes"
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may have posted before about the girl who cuts my hair, Kristie. She looks like the lovely Miss Mandy Moore. I've seen her feet many times.

I accompany my mom to her hair appointments most weeks, because she is elderly, and needs help negotiating the stairs.

Sometimes, if I'm there, Kristie will give me a shave in the back of my neck, to allow more time between my having to get full haircuts, which are quite costly at this place. Today, she was wearing flip flops, showing off her beautiful size I dont know what feet, with pinkish toenails.

I was standing up. Kristie is about 5'9, and I'm 6 feet. She told me she wanted to shave my neck. As she was doing it, she said to me "I'm one girl who doesn't have to ask you to sit down to shave your neck, because I'm tall. I can just get up on my toes to do it". I'm almost positive this was the first time I heard Kristie say the word "Toes", and it turned me on like mad, especially when she said "My toes". I just visualized me seeing her in other situations, talking about her toes, saying things like "It turns me on so much when you suck my toes." or "Dont tickle my toes". Or "My toes are cold". Kristie has such awesome looking feet. I always wonder if her husband pays attention to them, and kisses her feet, or sucks on her toes. If she was my gf or wife, you could be sure I would!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just from the description of her, being 5'9" and all, i think i would love to lick and smell her feet. i find that ladies who work in the beautician industry often tend to take better care of their peds than regular women in general.

if she started talking about her toes to me, i'd probably get a hard one too, hee Hee.

would love to see some sneaky candids of this woman's face and her feet if you can manage, and i will cum for her guaranteed! [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, Kristen, the owner of the shop, used to have pictures of herself and the other girl I'm talking about in her MySpace page, but I think she removed them. Sorry. Try to find a link for Tangles Salon, Lancaster, PA on My Space, and look for Kristie. That is the girl I'm describing.

Good Luck. Hope you find it, pal, because I think it was removed.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ found her, and i can tell by her fingernails that i would lick and sniff her feet hardcore. her nice face would pucker with confusion for sure if i was allowed to introduce her to what i have in mind LOL

a very pretty woman and in fact, it is those type of women who i like best and i really like to see their 1st initial reactions to guys like me [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Very cool. I'm glad you found it. Both women are very cute, but I especially like Kristie. OMG if she wasn't married, and was my gf, I would worship her feet so much.

Mitch

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

i saw another pic that had her sandaled feet in it.

and lemme say i would even sniff her feet knowing that she was married LOL

i wouldn't care just as long as her hubby didn't have to be there to watch... and if he did watch, well he can scratch his head right along side her LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never mind kristie.. how about tori?!!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE hearing any girl/women, including my wife, talk about their feet and toes.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I think I may have posted before about the girl who cuts my hair, Kristie. She looks like the lovely Miss Mandy Moore. I've seen her feet many times.

I accompany my mom to her hair appointments most weeks, because she is elderly, and needs help negotiating the stairs.

Sometimes, if I'm there, Kristie will give me a shave in the back of my neck, to allow more time between my having to get full haircuts, which are quite costly at this place. Today, she was wearing flip flops, showing off her beautiful size I dont know what feet, with pinkish toenails.

I was standing up. Kristie is about 5'9, and I'm 6 feet. She told me she wanted to shave my neck. As she was doing it, she said to me "I'm one girl who doesn't have to ask you to sit down to shave your neck, because I'm tall. I can just get up on my toes to do it". I'm almost positive this was the first time I heard Kristie say the word "Toes", and it turned me on like mad, especially when she said "My toes". I just visualized me seeing her in other situations, talking about her toes, saying things like "It turns me on so much when you suck my toes." or "Dont tickle my toes". Or "My toes are cold". Kristie has such awesome looking feet. I always wonder if her husband pays attention to them, and kisses her feet, or sucks on her toes. If she was my gf or wife, you could be sure I would!

Mitch

Let's hope he does because I get the impression from your exellent post that it would be a complete waste of great pair of FEET, if he fails too appreciate them.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
It turns me on when my wife tells me that he feet smell...like after she has been wearing keds with no socks all day and I ask her if she would like a foot massage... she'll say, something like "of course I do, but my feet are going to be smelly...oh, yeah, but you like that though!"

[Mmm]

I like the sound of your mrs, if only all women had the same attitude.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
never mind kristie.. how about tori?!!

What an excellent twitter page you have & there some great links other ones as well!

--------------------

ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone got the link to this girl?
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,it is also a turn on for me when hot chicks say the word feet or toes or talk about feet or their feet.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That,my fellow female feet enthusiasts,is the sign of true foot fetishism!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love it when a girl talks about "going bare foot" or a phrase I've heard a lot is "in my bare feet". It makes me feel all tingly!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links