Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When posting pics of regular(as in not a model) girls.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When posting pics of regular(as in not a model) girls.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just a request to all husbands, boyfriends, friends, wives, girlfriends and regular(as in not model)girls; see, some of us(ok, me)are very much into regular women, meaning, not models who get pay for showing their feet or/and other attributes. I have nothing against websites an their models, if a beautiful woman can make money by showing her beauty, good for her, i hope she makes lots of money. I'm just not into it. what i like and turns me on are the pics and videos of wives, girlfriends, friends, and when women take pics of themselves to post them here. So, please, when you boys and girls post pics of your ladies, say who they are, say if it is your wife, girlfriend, friend, because sometimes i can tell. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too like the amateur girls better than models. For me--not just in models, but also in the girls I'm attracted to in real life--your normal "average" girl is MUCH more pleasing than a "perfect" model.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be willing to post photos of my girlfriend--but she's asked me not to! And I'm not going to violate that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what it is, at least to me. I find it amazingly sexy when a woman and/or her man thinks of herself( ok, her feet in this case)beautiful; and that she is willing to, in a small way, share what her lucky man is enjoying. It's as she were to say" My man and I think i'm gorgeous, and i other to see". it is just sexy sexy sexy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'd be willing to post photos of my girlfriend--but she's asked me not to! And I'm not going to violate that!

Too bad bro. hope she changes her mind and shows her lovely self.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 9/10 girls on my site are amateur models. They're my friends, co-workers, and former classmates, but since I make money on memberships I throw them some cash for their efforts (I think that's only fair). That in turn makes them professional, I guess. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too prefer regular women over professional models. They just seem more normal and "accessible".

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, your girls could be called professional amateurs [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links