Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What else do we have in common? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What else do we have in common?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if us foot fetish guys have other things in common other than just our love for women's feet? Do we have a certain look? Do we like the same music? Dress alike ect...It's certainly not true of politics. One look at the political thread on here will show that we are as divided as the rest of the nation. Is there foot fetishdar similar to gaydar? Can you tell if someone else is a fellow foot guy?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question!
I feel that most guys into feet are of a submissive nature, when it regards to women. Of course, that could just be a generalization.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dn't think so

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I feel that most guys into feet are of a submissive nature, when it regards to women.

i think that is a fairly reasonable deduction based on behavioral demographics & statistics. that is probably the single most common trait aside from the foot itself.

my perception (based on countless observations and years of analysis backed by metrics) is that alot of foot fetishists generally seem to be a less desperate and more down to earth version of this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHwHSDXs-g

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."Can you tell if someone else is a fellow foot guy?"

I just assume that every other guy is a foot guy: how could they not be?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDT
Board Regular
Member # 10291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DDT         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a dancer and I love the dance community! So many cute girls and sometimes after sessions, girls would just grab their flip flops and relax. A lot of cute girls and dancing feet. =]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I feel that most guys into feet are of a submissive nature, when it regards to women.

i think that is a fairly reasonable deduction based on behavioral demographics & statistics. that is probably the single most common trait aside from the foot itself.

my perception (based on countless observations and years of analysis backed by metrics) is that alot of foot fetishists generally seem to be a less desperate and more down to earth version of this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHwHSDXs-g

While my attributes are not the rule....I am far from submissive. I'm pretty much the leader in everything I do including my relationships and in the bedroom.

But judging by what I see alot on this forum I would have to agree with you.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say in general we're less vanilla than other people. i.e. more open minded to new things in bed.

Besides that, I dunno. We all have different looks, music preferences, etc. You can't really judge all foot fetishists by people on this board. There are other foot fetish boards (i.e. Mousepad) where members follow different rules and seem different than people here.

So, put in mind that even if everyone here likes Jazz, for example, that doesn't mean all foot fetishists do.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion would be to visit the "Off Topic" sub-forums here at Wu's. Might help you see some other similarities.

I've certainly spotted other foot fetishists out and about- I know they're into feet because they're visually devouring all the attractive feet in the area like I am.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if you can tell by looking at someone, unless they have some article of clothing that is known to have some foot fetish promotion attached to it (ie a shirt saying, "I LOVE FEET").

I think you pretty much have to watch their actions, like them looking down all the time, or you catch them giving foot massages frequently.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cars!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I logged on to my friends computer and a pic popped up of a nude girl tickling another nude girls foot. He quickly pushed me out of the way, deleted the pic, and said that he only had the pic because the girls had nice boobs. Several years later we now swap foot stories, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
cars!

I love cars!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not submissive. just a regular guy for the most part. but i read somewhere that some foot fetishist have a link to their creative abilities, so that hits me right on the mark, though i feel my love for feet takes away from some of my projects lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect we wouldn't be able to reject the null hypothesis here guys: That there are no statistically significant differences between us and non-foot dudes.

Of course, what we need to do is design some kind of instrument surveying various things like music, cars, sex, jobs, politics, blah blah blah and then compare means between groups.

Heh, I got all statistical on yer asses. Peace out.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links