Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » serious help needed will benefit all foot fetishists.............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: serious help needed will benefit all foot fetishists.............
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a great chance to capture some of the best feet you will see.i mean in pantyhose and polished these are amazing.two blonde girls i know at course infact make it 3 blondes i know all in secretary position and one lecturer.all i need is how you think best way to get them i mean iam hoping to get videos to enjoy for us but i need advice.work in 3 different offices but hopefully will have a camera in action soon.any ideas or tips?how 2 go about it and i know these girls take shoes off during office hours in any season i promise bare and in hose for all fans.i will deliver top quality shoeplay and feet from these but just need this advice.i will deliver top videos.give you a taste one wares open toes with pantyhose and off in winter she loves shoeplay.2nd takes them off in flats and hose and heels but in area whare i need camera.the 3rd has office and loves wearing tights but if i get right position well its pure wanking gold.............any ideas welcome. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
p.s if this isnt best feet wanking material nearly ever well il refund you..........

Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6969861/

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Laugh]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6969861/

While I do find that clip heck of funny, I hope we don't see that link posted to insult people over and over. [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it is just necessary, though...
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Groovyfacey:
Sometimes it is just necessary, though...

agreed

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Groovyfacey/Tyler D.,

Like I said, I think the clip is very funny as well as quite true. I just don't want to see it used as a way to make people look stupid. I used to belong to a popular forum on roller coasters and the main users of the forum often would talk down to other members and make them feel like their views were lame. It just left a bad taste in my mouth and I just hope we don't see that happen on this forum that I love.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I don't post very often, but lately I've just been really amused at some of the threads that seem to be dominating the boards these days.

This one is a pretty good example; apparently feverishly typed typed with one hand, barely legible, and fairly appalling to the general public.

I guess it's good for us all that you need to be a registered user to read all this stuff.

Don't over-think it too much guys; it's just feet.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvfemalefeet:
all i need is how you think best way to get them i mean iam hoping to get videos to enjoy for us but i need advice.

hidden cameras maybe?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wasted 5 minutes here...

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask them .... otherwise if you just tape them without or hide cameras etc its creepy

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok firstly the videeo is kinda funny.but honestly can you say if u say an amazing hot blonde in nylons shoeplaying u wouldnt pop a boner???not trying to be excessive and 2 pervey but a good capture is all iam after and if i ask would not go down have already tested water and no chance.but they are easy enough to try new ideas with.....like one time a guest young speaker about 26 came in wearing purple nylons i was hard when she took them off i think its not that abnormal
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalagilac
Board Regular
Member # 26328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalagilac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that video based on a real conversation? I was laughing my ass off, lol.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links