Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saturday Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saturday Night
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is finally feeling well enough that we are starting to get our spark back and she decided that saturday night we were going to go to the swingers club that we like. we havent been there in almost 2 years so i was a little nervous to even go, but i was also very excited. we has kinda agreed before we got there that it was going to be about us that night and we just were gonna have a good time and get sexy and do some serious grinding on the dance floor and maybe a little more. that is definitely the best part about that place.. anything goes so if she was in the mood put her hands or mouth on me, she could do it anywhere she wanted.

things started well, the female hostess actually remembered us and asked where we've been and was excited that we were there. the crowd was a nice younger crowd and the music was better than it used to be so my wife and i were off to the side kinda moving to each other and having a good time when i noticed the cpl next to us eyeing us a little. my wife went to ladies room and the guy turned to me and we started talking. by the time my wife got back, we were in a good conversation and i noticed that the wife was really cute. she reminded me of a much more attractive Joey Lauren Adams. we definitely all clicked and somehow the chat turned to height and jane (her name has been changed to protect the innocent) pointed out that her heels had a 4" spike on them and my wife's were only like an 1". i had already noticed her heels, of course, but they were only a bit of a toe peek so not that sexy to me. jane wanted my wife to try on her heels and after some persuasion, my wife agreed. my wife has size 9's but jane only had 8's so i knew this wouldnt last long. my wife squeezed her feet into the heels and jane sat there on her stool barefoot, pointing and flexing her toes and i noticed that she had a nice french tip pedicure. after about 5 mins, my wife gave up and because of her back , i helped her take the heels off (that was the excuse anyway) and when i went to give them back to jane, she just pointed her feet at me and indicated that she wanted me to put her shoes on. i gladly did so and made sure to touch them a little as i put them on. they were surprisingly soft and it was a bit of a rush. i knew i was going to have to come here this morning and share those fleeting moments with you guys. [Laugh] we dont rush things and they were very like us so we decided to exchange emails and meet up again sometime soon but it was a really fun night. we'll have to see where it goes. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds Like things are off to a great start. Let us know if it progresses!

[ September 14, 2010, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock on,Nusuth!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, nusuth. Those experiences don't happen often enough, even in the lifestyle, so you've gotta enjoy 'em when they do.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links