Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'M STARTING A FOOTJOB CLIPS SITE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'M STARTING A FOOTJOB CLIPS SITE
i heart footjobs
Board Regular
Member # 10000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i heart footjobs   Email i heart footjobs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just moved to a college town and have gotten a few footjobs that were definitely worth recording. I need some extra dough and there are plenty of feet around so I'm starting a clip store. I need ALL the advice I can get so PLEASE help me get started out on the right foot!
Especially thos with clips site right now I would love to hear about some of the things you encountered when firts starting your respective sites.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can contribute...also this will be footjobs to completion NO HANDS and done by slim attractive 18+ women of all races.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i heart footjobs:
also this will be footjobs to completion NO HANDS and done by slim attractive 18+ women of all races.

this is everything you need right there.

clips4sale is probably the easiest clip site to get set up with. make an account with them and start uploading. put up a picture that shows the girl's face and her feet and you should be golden. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i heart footjobs:
i just moved to a college town and have gotten a few footjobs that were definitely worth recording. I need some extra dough and there are plenty of feet around so I'm starting a clip store. I need ALL the advice I can get so PLEASE help me get started out on the right foot!
Especially thos with clips site right now I would love to hear about some of the things you encountered when firts starting your respective sites.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can contribute...also this will be footjobs to completion NO HANDS and done by slim attractive 18+ women of all races.

Best of luck with it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i heart footjobs: i just moved to a college town and have gotten a few footjobs that were definitely worth recording. I need some extra dough and there are plenty of feet around so I'm starting a clip store. I need ALL the advice I can get so PLEASE help me get started out on the right foot! Especially thos with clips site right now I would love to hear about some of the things you encountered when firts starting your respective sites. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can contribute...also this will be footjobs to completion NO HANDS and done by slim attractive 18+ women of all races.
How are you getting on with that so far?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahoo.com
Board Regular
Member # 1525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahoo.com   Email yahoo.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont limit your women to slim attractive girls because there are curvy girls with nice feet. Owning a clipstore you need to meet the needs of the people who are buying your clips, not necessarily meet your own needs. Keep your mind open about future models. Also, if you can, dont limit it to just footjobs because there are alot more things on clips4sale that are much more in demand than footjobs, especially HANDJOBS! All sucessful businesses give the customer what they want, so keep that in mind! Also, keep in mind that they do send you a tax form at the end of the year (1099) to claim what you have earned on your taxes, so be weary. I am not sure if they send the same form to the government, but look into that as well. Im not trying to scare you off, but just be cautious with things like earning money from adult related material. Im not an expert on it by any means but I am a prior clip store owner and it can be illegal in your state. Good luck in with your clip store!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hibachi
Board Regular
Member # 41548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hibachi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If youre gonna setup shop at C4S here are some tips...

- If youre gonna target a specific niche, variety amongst that niche is paramount.

- Utilizing keywords and indexing your clip store in as many directories as you can to help increase traffic. Posting promos on boards and video sharing sites helps as well.

- Provide multiple formats for your clips.

- Since your new, 10 sec previews, animated gifs, and informative descriptions eases the buyer's purchasing decisions.

good luck!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yahoo.com:
Dont limit your women to slim attractive girls

surprisingly this is true. change it up with your models once in a while to cater to a wider range of tastes

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links