Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever see this comic?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever see this comic?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not about women's feet, but it's still somewhat on-topic and rather funny/true.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8366/sws.png

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, i actually had a female friend in college who freaked out over the same concept. she treated socks with sandals as a cardinal sin. i never really understood why, but then again she was like freaked out when a person would turn on the car windshield wipers in very light rain or no rain at all. crazy

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, on girls, socks with sandals are a tease.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
socks and sandals look ugly as fuck haha. perfect use of the troll face
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought of wearing socks with Sandals to be a very strange behavior for girls.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does kind of defeat the purpose of wearing a sandal, and looks goofy.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links