Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blowjob whilst worshiping feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blowjob whilst worshiping feet?
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
My ex gave me a hand job while I was worshiping her feet.

That also is a helluva lot of fun. My wife and I do that regularly!
I enjoy that as well. However, pounding her in the cooch whilst her feet are completely covering my face is a favorite all time activity!
Yesterday morning, we were having sex. She pushed me back, brought her feet up to my face, and just smiled at me.
Didnt last too long after that.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, read my posts! My wife of almost 20 years (She 39 yrs old, size 8, painted nails, sexy) has accepted my luv 4 feet. The BJ while sucking her toes is non-stop here. Best thing is removing her socks slowly then put her toes in my mouth while she "goes to town" on me. She truely enjoys this as much as me, I give her pleasure in return. Now, I can honestly say in 2004 I had a foot 3some(LordLucan post). 2 girls at a hotel($$), one gave me BJ while I sucked 20 toes!! My wife knows about this. TODAY, my wife is willing to do this with her & another chick. Her former co-worker is a possiblity .As we grow old 2gether, she becomes more open to ideas. 3 kids later of course the fun becomes "funner"
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love doing this, it allows me to imagine what the sensation must feel like for a guy. I have to admit, it really turns me on ;-)

I should specify that doing this means having my big toe sucked while I am busy.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a mind-blowing handjob while my ex's toes were in my mouth. My eyes still roll in the back of my head thinking about it.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
My ex gave me a hand job while I was worshiping her feet.

That also is a helluva lot of fun. My wife and I do that regularly!
I enjoy that as well. However, pounding her in the cooch whilst her feet are completely covering my face is a favorite all time activity!
This position is a classic!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been doing this for years!...The feet in my face handjob/blowjob is the absolute best!..My orgasm from this is so strong that I SOMETIMES THINK THAT I'M GOING TO DIE OF AN ANEURYSM...Infact I'm faithful to my wife because of this...MOST LADIES THINK THAT IT'S THE SEX THAT KEEPS A MAN...BUT FOR ME...IT'S THE FEET PLUS THE HANDJOB/BLOWJOB COMBO with perfect little soles with spreaded toes in my face that has me hooked...IT'S BEEN 25 YEARS...No sex or blowjob alone has never made me cum as hard this technique...Try it if you haven't.I KNOW...I KNOW...CRAZY!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as blow/handjobs, thats never happened. But I love the sexual position with the the woman and the bottom and her legs up as they would be around your shoulders...but actually having her soles in your face licking them and sucking her toes as you are at the top of your climax. Me and my ex would do this and I always tried to hold in my orgasm and it never worked. She knew when I was trying to prolong it so she would push me up and rub my face with her soles while wiggling her toes and often scrunching them in front of/on my face making me explode shortly after that. I think its just the combination of senses pleased it what gets to me. the feeling of being deeply penetrated and her soles on my face..they had a slight smell to them that also added to the fact that i'd cum shortly after her putting them in my face. Looking at them played a huge part in it to. In order to prolong the orgasm sometiems I had to close my eyes becasue the sight of her wrinkly soles all around my face..providing few glimpses of her looking back at me when her feet weren't over my eyes played a huge part in me orgasming before I actually wanted to. All senses as far as sight,touch,smell,taste..and just feeling all this at once gets me everytime.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I've been doing this for years!...The feet in my face handjob/blowjob is the absolute best!..My orgasm from this is so strong that I SOMETIMES THINK THAT I'M GOING TO DIE OF AN ANEURYSM...Infact I'm faithful to my wife because of this...MOST LADIES THINK THAT IT'S THE SEX THAT KEEPS A MAN...BUT FOR ME...IT'S THE FEET PLUS THE HANDJOB/BLOWJOB COMBO with perfect little soles with spreaded toes in my face that has me hooked...IT'S BEEN 25 YEARS...No sex or blowjob alone has never made me cum as hard this technique...Try it if you haven't.I KNOW...I KNOW...CRAZY!

Just what I was going to say

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just last night with the wifey in fact. See my jogging feet post, it was just after she returned home from jogging and after I had been tending to her feet for a while, she took care of me. Love it.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike4toes
Board Regular
Member # 1926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, Feet in face while receiving a handjob.
As much as I love footjobs (I totally do), cumming with toes to your lips is overwhelming.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend routinely puts her feet to my face while jerking me off. I don't last long.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links