Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question For everyone ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question For everyone ?
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently meet this girl on the net via a cam to cam chat she is of legal age and in fact she is 28 or so. But my question is she offered me some pics of her doing various things in a sexy manner nothing raunchy just normal foot and leg stuff so, she said she would send me some photos of herself monthly at a price via pay pal. Being that I have never done this type of thing I figured I would ask everyone's opinion on weather or not I should do this, I guess Im not very trust worthy person but being that it's the internet why shouldn't I be.
P.s if I do buy them I intend to share them here and let me tell u she is a fox she is 5' 9" and wears a size 9 shoe and her toes are perfect!!!!!!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've sold some pics that way. i was concerned too. my advice is the keep the first few transactions small in both pictures and dollar amount just in case she is not legit. i hope that this helps and best of luck to you :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think PayPal will do dealings with someone for adult natured material, so if she doesnt' come through, they might not honor getting your money back.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thks for the reponse I appreciate it!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have much to offer by way of advice regarding this particular transaction, but once you find someone honest, STICK WITH HER!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piggylover4
Board Regular
Member # 40380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piggylover4   Email piggylover4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just thought id let u guys know my wife and i do custom sets and are trustworthy! email if interested!![img]http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/1030/38_13.jpg[/img]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
my advice is the keep the first few transactions small in both pictures and dollar amount just in case she is not legit.

This is great advise!

Danielle
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links