Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Exposing Wife!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exposing Wife!
hurly1872002
Board Regular
Member # 37194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurly1872002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a little help from the great community here at Wu's...I really want to get my wife more involved in my foot fetish but am kinda stuck with how to do it. Let me give you a little background story to bring you up to speed on my end:

We have been together for 10yrs. I started out taking nasty poloroids of her yrs. ago and she seemed to like it and was open to any position I wanted to put her in to take the pics(nothing to crazy), then we moved on to making vids on the webcam, again she was into it...So I started rubbing her feet on the cam and putting them on good display on the cam while we were fucking to go look at later(she didnt really realize why I kept moving her feet around)...So throughout the yrs. I have gotten a cpl footjobs, that I kinda jacked off with her feet(my hands moving her feet) I am always telling her I love high heels and take pics of her in the heels, paying for her to get pedi's every week and commenting on shoes and feet all the time(but I try to be sly about it, nothing sexual to her)...So my problem is I just dont know if she realizes that I love feet and want to play ALOT more with them...So what do I need to do to expose her more to my fetish or find out if she is into it as well?....Thanks

Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.. just tell her.

if you are being 'sly' about your compliments then no, she isnt going to get that you are sexually aroused by her feet. if she is like my wife, she'll love knowing she has more ways to turn you on and jump in with both feet (pun intended)

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurly1872002
Board Regular
Member # 37194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurly1872002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply...I guess I knew that I just needed to hear it from someone else....
Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree totally.

There is no need for you to be smooth about this, you've already been with her long enough that the two of you have experimented lots and lots...

So she's not freaked out by anything you're suggeesting by now, so there is no reason for you to sugarcoat this thing.
just talk about it and tell her that her feet are a huge turn on for you.

Once I was with this woman, she was really into me, but I honestly told her that I wasn't into her in that way.
She didn't mind and still wanted to fool around with me sometimes.
Not all the time, but sometimes.
She's a godo woman and a nice person, I don't really find her attractive, not that much, but I had seen her feet before and I loved her feet though.
She was tall and her feet are huge, 42 european size, which is like a size 9 or 9,5 US I think.

She was into me and just loved me for some reason, I can't tell you why, because I don;t think I'm that lovable, but she was so damn up front about fooling around and anything sexual.
When she wanted to fool around, she just plain asked me all the time:"tell me what you want... just tell me what you like..."

I was always to shy to ask for lots and lots of footplay, because I wasn't with her for motre than 10 years like you and your lady Hurly!!! haha

But she kept asking me every time, as if she knew I was holding back the "pervert" in me or something.

i always kept it kind of mainstream... I like to be touched here and there and in this and that way... bla bla bla...

But she kept pushing and I gave in eventually and told her I didn't find her especially attractive (which she already knew), but that I'm pretty much out of controle when it comes to her feet.
I'm a sucker for your feet, that;'s what I told her.

And I didn't regret it at all, because we fooled around every now and then and after that day she always incvolved her feet, which drove me insane!!! those huge lovely feet...
I was cool and calm, until she used her feet on me in numerous ways, I think she mostly liked the fact that she finally had some kind of way to "break" me and have me in a "begging" state of mind towards her for as long as she would use her feet to seduce me...

I can't deny it, I was totally destroyed when she used her feet on me...
luckily she's a very nice woman and never did she use my love for her feet...

She got married last month and I was there by the way...
lucky guy, good guy... she deserves it...

but there are lots of great women out there like her and your wife sounds like one of them...
women that would just really love to know what will make our knees weak...

not to be freaked out or look at you in a strange way, but just so they know how to make you go to that point where you are turned on so much that you get light headed...

that's what happens to me when a women softly rubs her 2 soles on my face for a few minutes... I'm gone and so turned on that I get light headed, it will be hard for me to take those feet of my face, stand up straight and walk in a straight line, I'm totally detroyed by my own intense excitement when I've had feet on my face for a few minutes...

gotta love it...

please don't "sly" your way through this thing, just talk to her and give her this power, this knowledge. she has the right to know what makes her man go intensely insane, she has that right, don't take that away form her, give her that knowledge and let her do with it what she feels is right...

good luck!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
umm.. just tell her.

if you are being 'sly' about your compliments then no, she isnt going to get that you are sexually aroused by her feet. if she is like my wife, she'll love knowing she has more ways to turn you on and jump in with both feet (pun intended)

Nusuth's right. Don't know why but some women, maybe many, just don't pick up on the clues. The same thing happened with my wife. I gave her a good quality gold anklet that she could wear 24/7. When I gave it to her she exclaimed "I love anklets" but she wore it for a while then took it off. I bought her a pair of sandals that I really liked- and she took them back.

It wasn't until many years later that I finally told her. Then, thankfully she "jumped in with both feet" and has made me a very happy foot man ever since.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she prob knows
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why doesn't she know already? That's one of the things you should have told her before you got married. And after 10 years she still doesn't know!? Damn, if I had been married for ten years I wouldn't even be afraid to tell her that I had a shit fetish or something else really out there.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on guys...We have got to be better than that...LOOK AT THIS...You have wasted ten years because you're afraid?...I say wasted because you are in the closet...You haven't even let your wife be all that she can be to you...YOU ARE ALSO DEPRIVING HER...10years...Just take control and do what you want with her feet...SHE'LL be expecting it because of the things that you two have done in the pass...STOP LYING TO YOUR WIFE AND STOP DEPRIVING YOURSELF my friend...Goodluck....But you won't need luck...YOU HAVE HISTORY ON YOUR SIDE...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would find it hard to believe that she doesn't at least think you like feet. You mentioned footjobs over the years so unless she was sleep she could obviously see it aroused you.

Respectfully

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REALLY thought the thread title meant something else...

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hurly1872002:
I need a little help from the great community here at Wu's...I really want to get my wife more involved in my foot fetish but am kinda stuck with how to do it. Let me give you a little background story to bring you up to speed on my end:

We have been together for 10yrs. I started out taking nasty poloroids of her yrs. ago and she seemed to like it and was open to any position I wanted to put her in to take the pics(nothing to crazy), then we moved on to making vids on the webcam, again she was into it...So I started rubbing her feet on the cam and putting them on good display on the cam while we were fucking to go look at later(she didnt really realize why I kept moving her feet around)...So throughout the yrs. I have gotten a cpl footjobs, that I kinda jacked off with her feet(my hands moving her feet) I am always telling her I love high heels and take pics of her in the heels, paying for her to get pedi's every week and commenting on shoes and feet all the time(but I try to be sly about it, nothing sexual to her)...So my problem is I just dont know if she realizes that I love feet and want to play ALOT more with them...So what do I need to do to expose her more to my fetish or find out if she is into it as well?....Thanks

Advice:

As you may know most women don't have a foot fetish aside from a select few who are mostly into other women, and their feet.

Depending on background she may not even know what the word fetish is, or she might know everything about yours and is just keeping mum as she is afraid that she might be wrong.

Most women, after getting past the "but I walk on the floor in them and they sweat and smell" apprehensiveness will find it erotic and pleasurable to have their feet played with, massaged, kissed etc...

Just ease into it, and definitely tell her and communicate.

Oh, and after sucking her toes, don't attempt to kiss her on the mouth right after the first few times. Don't forget her needs, as she explores yours.

And no this is not a "honey let me take you out to dinner and date" conversation, nor is it the "I'm wasted enough to be brave" one either.

This has to be a lightweight and confident, post foreplay chat.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She knows already I guarantee it unless she's a tard. She probably doesn't want to be too pushy because she doesn't know the specifics of your fetish etc...

My girlfriend knew I liked her feet because after about 2 years or something I finally told her and she said she'd pretty much worked it out but wanted to be sure.

Then, a couple of years after that I told her I liked to smell them and she basically lol'd and said she knew that already as well but didn't realise the extent of it.

Now she makes them super smelly and talks dirty to me about them all the time!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links