Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm Shocked!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm Shocked!!!
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently went on vacation with my family to Hilton Head. There of course was a lot of beautiful female feet for myself to enjoy looking at. There was one milf there that caught my eye, every time I was at the pool I had to find her. One day she gets into the pool at the zero entry part and sits down and puts her feet up in the air like she was doing pilate's. Legs straight out showing off those incredible wrinkled soles. I about drowned when I saw this so I moved in for a better look. Man was she blessed. She went on to do this for about 15 minutes. The kicker about the whole thing is, I was downloading video from the vacation and was shocked to realize my MIL captured the scene on video. There would be nothing better to share it with you guys but unfortunately my kids are in the video.

Another shocking thing happened last night. Now....this is not for everyone, I love well worn shoes with toe prints in them. I don't know why I just do. Anyway, my wife's friend came over last night to suggest some paint colors for us. When she came in she slipped out of her shoes and I about hit the floor. I saw how worn they were and was wondering how I could get a picture of those beauties. Well I wasn't having much luck until my wife suggest they go downstairs. BINGO!! They weren't even all they way down the stairs before I had my nose buried in those shoes. I managed to take a few pictures of her shoes and that's all I had time to do. I do have pictures of her feet but once again my kids are in the pictures. I'll try and edit them and see what I can get to you guys. My link to the shoes and more incredible feet is http://community.webshots.com/user/crazy4me2see

Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great collection of photos there!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links