Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My girlfriend came around

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My girlfriend came around
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a post a couple months ago about my girlfriend hating feet but now things have changed. She now likes to have her toes sucked and she also gave me the best footjob I've had in a while last week which was her first. She called me earlier today and said she wants to give me one tonight after I give her what she wants. I think back now and I feel silly about being nervous to tell her that I liked her feet but I guess it all worked out the way it was supposed to.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear dude. Enjoy those feet and let her know how much you love them [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dredredre:
She now likes to have her toes sucked and she also gave me the best footjob I've had in a while last week which was her first.

Wow- then you have no where to go but up! Glad to hear that she's so openly accepting the foot attention- giving and receiving.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be prepared to really enjoy your fantastic sexual life. Really pleased for you :-)
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things usually turn out well when you just are straight ahead about it.

Congratulations,.. and now you can introduce her to getting her feet photographed and posted at Wu's......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will post some pics soon
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

How do I post pics onto this site?
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a thread about it in the Foot Pictures section, but you basically need to upload the images to an external site like imagefap and then paste the link here.

Can't wait to see her pretty feet!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy for you dre! This just proves what I have always believed... communication is paramount.

The funny thing is that there were a lot of folks that advised you to dump her in your original post... saying that if she wouldn't indulge you it was a recipe for disaster and that you needed to move on. If you would have taken that advice you wouldn't be gettin' anything right now!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links