Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Taking Her Socks Off--In a Restaurant!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taking Her Socks Off--In a Restaurant!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that most of you guys have played footsie with your wives/girlfriends in restaurants. But have any of you ever taken their socks off?
My girlfriend and I went to a restaurant, yestereday. She had on shoes and socks. She took her shoes off and put her feet in my lap, they she told me I could take her socks off. She didn't have to tell me twice! I had a little fear that someone might notice and report us, but that didn't happen.
By the way, the meal was good, too! [Smile]

[ October 04, 2010, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never done that before. That's pretty hot dougie!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, that would be awesome. Only happened in a movie theater a couple of times, but in a well/moderately lit restaurant? Wow.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't take her socks off but a woman I worked with about 3 years ago did at a bar one night. It was pretty quiet that night not a whole lot of people in the place and we were sitting up at a 3 seater table on those high stools. I had told her drunkenly one night about the FF and she was cool with it, so that night at the bar she just took off a boot and sock and plopped it right on my knee [Smile]

I grabbed it to feel(very soft/silky feeling for her being about 43 or so) and wasn't disappointed! She was definetly a tease...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get the feeling everyone has a story similar to the thread starter's. I remember taking a girls shoes and socks off in a college library and giving her a foot massage, and ladies walking be seemed to be jealous. "He think he got it made!" I heard one of them say.

[ October 05, 2010, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I was at a restaurant with my girl and she took off her flip flop and was rubbing my dick with her foot, but the way the booths were set up only our server could have seen it.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
One time I was at a restaurant with my girl and she took off her flip flop and was rubbing my dick with her foot, but the way the booths were set up only our server could have seen it.

I hope you weren't wearing shorts, cause if you had really gotten into it... [Blush] [Big Grin]

--------------------

omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol nope, can't wear shorts around her she teases me too much, we'll be at walmart or something like that and she'll take her shoes off and walk around barefoot just to turn me on.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of movies, one time in a packed theater this woman sitting next to me had her bare foot against the seat in front of her. She waves it in her boyfriend's face and says and I quote "want to smell my feet?"
I about DIED!!! Little did she know the stranger to her right (me) was a HUGE foot fetishist!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where i worked at the time I was the boss and this young lady came in and immediately approached me and said she liked me and gave me her number. I never called her and she came back in a few weeks later and complained that i didnt. So we were in my office talking and she was wearing sneakers and socks. Her fingernails were painted blue so i asked her if the colour was the same on her toes. She was standing and i was seated and she immediately took off her sneakers and socks and placed her foot right on the chair right between my legs to show me the same blue colour. I was partially shocked and i guess she figured I liked feet for me to ask that cause for the next 30 seconds she placed her foot squarely on my crotch and massaged me while staring directly in my face with a very sly grin. The feeling was amazing. I was prolly seconds from exploding the way it felt amazing and she just stopped and put back on her socks and sneakers...kissed me on the cheek and said by and walked out. I was literally leaking precum in my boxers... I defintely called her after that. That was the first foot encounter with Mistress from my clipstore...the rest is footjob heaven/history.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually did that with a friend of mine years ago- but she was just a friend

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this sort of thing at the eating area along the main drag at King's Dominion last Sunday. It was raining, so we stayed under the big umbrellas and I gave Charlee one long foot rub. People walked by and were taking refuge under the other umbrellas. Charlee was just relaxed, getting her feet rubbed and looking through the photos I took of her on my camera. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing like massaging beautiful feet to wet your appetite for dessert. Perhaps your girlfriend likes to show off her attentive, devoted foot boy?
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Nothing like massaging beautiful feet to wet your appetite for dessert. Perhaps your girlfriend likes to show off her attentive, devoted foot boy?

Actually, she's told me that since going out with me, she's now very proud of her feet. That makes me feel very good! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links