Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Got Teased By Friends at the Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got Teased By Friends at the Movies
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On most Mondays my friends and I will check out a movie. Well, this week someone really wanted to see "Let Me In," which is the vampire movie staring Chloe Moretz (more known for being Hit Girl in Kick Ass). Anyhow, not trying to turn this into a kiddie thread of any kind, but the entire damn movie that girl was barefoot and much of the time she was barefoot in the snow or was stepping in blood of some victim.

Long story short, every few minutes my friends would be like, "You like those feet, Patrick?" "Would you lick the blood off those?" and then someone who knew that I did a snow set with Mindee a few years ago was like, "There's a new girl for you to do a barefoot snow set with."

So yeah, I was the butt of a bunch of foot jokes during this movie. If I hadn't known better, I'd say someone must have had a foot fetish to keep putting them so prominently, but with her age, I can't really say. I hope not, but with what Disney has done in the past, who knows what motivations there are.

Oh yeah, the movie was pretty damn good too. I had no desire to go see it originally, but liked it. Chloe is a great actress and be on the lookout for career in films. She sure has the kicking ass and killing stuff down so far.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Patrick,

I loved her in Kickass, I had no intentions of seeing that movie, it was my manfriend that insisted and to my surprise it was a great movie. I was thinking of going as HitGirl to a Halloween party this year....we will see, it really depends on whether we go to a local comiccon prior to Halloween. If we go, then I will buy the costume online.

I guess I will surprise my manfriend and take him to see Let Me In, I am sure he will enjoy the movie as he loves Vampire movies.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny story Patrick. Reminds me of a time I went to a movie with two of my friends. There was a scene where a woman showed her breasts, and one of my friends made a comment, "Jamaul's waiting for them to show her taking off her shoes". We had a good laugh.

Might have to take my wife to the drive-in to see "Let Me In".

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] LMAO!!! Pat [Laugh] Wish I was there to witness it all.... Imagine the look on your face [Laugh] .... Sorry Pat... [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Funny story Patrick. Reminds me of a time I went to a movie with two of my friends. There was a scene where a woman showed her breasts, and one of my friends made a comment, "Jamaul's waiting for them to show her taking off her shoes".

[Laugh] LMAO again [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awe patrick.. some great friends you have ahahaha

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disney is indeed evil. Just see the South-Park episode titled The Ring (esp. The Boss Arrives)

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s13e01-the-ring

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, I am totally used to jokes about the fetish. Hell, some teachers and administrators in school even had jokes. For instance, when we left our galleries hanging at my art school for the graduating students, when I went back to pick up my work it wasn't where they said it would be. I had to inquire and I was told that my artwork was sold to Dr. Scholls and Footlocker. I was like "HA HA HA!"

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KICKBUTT was good, but I wish they had stayed true to the source material. I would have enjoyed it even more.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to love friends, man [Laugh] . They keep life interesting and fun [Cheers] . Again, being a footman or any other thing that is different than norm, you must be durable because you will take a few hits from (just don't get it) linebackers and safeties. It's all good, Patrick. We got your back [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife does it to me all the time.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links