Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjobs - likes and dislikes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footjobs - likes and dislikes?
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy girl on girl too. But I have a sh$tty imagination. When I see a good foot job done the way I like it, it helps me because I can pretend it is me receiving it.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on my back and i prefer her to use her toes to jerk me off. im a sole guy so i prefer sometimes to cum from the footjob itself but i always stop right before so i can shoot my load onto the soles.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the videos I most enjoyed is one of a japanese guy lying on the floor with a girl massaging him. He looks nervous. All in a sudden 3-4 girls come into the room for his surprise. They hold him, don't let him move while one of the girl makes him a footjob.

I wish that happened to me.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, when I am watching a footjob video... I want foot action from begining to end. First foot tease and then footjob until explosion. I don't like straight sex. If I wanted to see that I wouldn't be looking for a footjob.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This what i mean and what i like
http://xhamster.com/movies/347508/natalie_039_s_heels.html

From 35:27 to end [Hump] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
- I cannot finish when she puts me in between her feet and pumps up and down on the sides. I am not a fan of the jackhammer approach to footjobs, handjobs or blowjobs.

- As a guy who is really into toes, I need to see her toes while receiving the footjob, so the soles up position does nothing for me. It drives me crazy to see pretty pedicured toes stroking me up and down, teasing my frenulum until I can't take it any longer.

- I totally agree, keep the hands out of the way and let the feet make you cum!

- With regard to the grunting. To me it depends. Sometimes it bugs me and sometimes I find it more real. When I am being relentlessly teased, I can't help but to moan and groan. If I watch a video and imagine myself in their place, the real sounds of enjoyment or torture make it more real for me.

The fake grunts are another story.

I'm totally with you on every one of these points in regards to personally receiving footjobs from the wife.

As far as watching FJ videos- as long as it looks and sounds genuine I'm OK with any technique and finish.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you guys that the movies are much better when the girl makes a guy come using her feet. (any other way, you might as well just be jacking off) but there WAS one video where it didnt bother me that much.

I think it was called 'Leg sex in the sun' with Felecia.
she was laying down flexing and pointing her feet and the guy jacked off on her soles.

Now that was a good one!
havent seen too many other ones though.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links