Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a random thought posed as question.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a random thought posed as question.....
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you guys hear from different women the phrase "When I paint my toes I always think of you." or some form of that phrase?
Now by no means am I trying to brag, but I've never had a problem telling any woman about my fetish. I found if you get the delivery right most women have no issue with it. And in the process of sharing my love of ladies feet, I'm extremely lucky and appreciative of the ones that are sweet enough to say that!
Like i said a fun thought that I thought I would pose as a long winded question.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard that a time or two.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have said that. Appreciated? not so much.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Appreciated? not so much.

Let it be said here, the majority don't, but don't lose hope cos there are plenty that do!
Take me for instance, I lurk waaay too much without posting and if you were to ask me I would say I haven't shown my appreciation nearly enough lately....and even more specific, to you.
Hell I cannot thank YOU enough! And this goes for all the ladies that post...but as I said in another thread, I can always count on you to keep cranking out updates and posts for us! You think of ALL of us when you paint those yummy toes, so I'll thank you for all of us!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've definitely got a gift for sharing your fetish without coming across as creepy. They obviously see you as very non- threatening and your love of feet as very cute. Good for you! There are quite a few ladies I work with who I'd love to have that type of flirty relationship with but just don't want to take the chance of anyone claiming sexual harassment.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not even one, i bet a lot of guys here haven't either
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
not even one, i bet a lot of guys here haven't either

Well if I knew ya, and you were hanging out with me...you would. I'd help make sure of it.
It's about timing. You can't just rush up and tell a woman "I like your feet!" (even though that is my first instinct...lol) Nah, you have to wait for a good moment.
Keep it simple to start, especially if it is someone you see often, like at work.
A simple compliment on her shoes if they are hot or if they have a nice new pedi.....hey, to me that is as easy as complimenting a woman for wearing a nice new outfit. Do it a couple of times and eventually the ones that are cool with it will appreciate it and understand...the ones that don't...move on. Forget about them. No time to waste on a pointless venture.

Sorry if this seems preachy def not my intent. Just sharing my experiences [Thumbs Up]

Oh and P.S. It is also a good idea to disarm your prey with a well placed compliment on their overall beauty and attractiveness prior to making your foot proclamation....they love to know you already think they are pretty, from there you have pretty much written yourself a blank check of compliments you can lay on them...I'm just sayin'

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have about 5 women that are always messaging me from the salon asking me what colour they should paint their nails or they send samples for me to choose from [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one girl i knew back in college who was quite wild and open, she was one of the first women i ever told. Not long after, a friend had a house party and she was there, she came right up to me signaling me to look down at her feet and then telling me that she got her nails done just for me, she continued to tease me through the whole party. I not only knew she would be cool with it, but i knew she would tease, shes that kinda girl in general anyway.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a weekly basis. I work with girls ages high school through 30s. Since everyone knows me pretty much knows I have a fetish and most know I do the site, I am forever hearing stuff like that. And we all know girls can chat just like guys, so it tends to get around. This is why I've had a number of girls posing for me the day they turned 18. LOL... But yeah, I hear the "I thought of you" stuff and tend to get my share of random pedicure, shoe and foot photos sent to me on my phone when I least expect it - like when Kellie and Kayleigh were both at the ocean this summer and ran into each other. They did a feet in the sand picture.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've had that sort of comment before.

Also, those toes in your avvy are insanely good.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current girlfriend loves to send me fresh pics of her pedicure asking if they are suckable or not she is a definite keeper...almost always suckable..lol
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I often get pedicures together. It's very romantic, and she lets me pick the nail polish!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links