Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Had a fun run in at lunch today... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Had a fun run in at lunch today...
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I live in Florida I spend pretty much every waking moment looking at feet. I honestly sometimes look forward to work because my building is loaded with an insane amount of hot women and hot feet. Well, never wanting to feel restricted, (and also being insatiable) I decided to expand my ground to the other buildings in my business complex. I have a few stories from my lunchtime walks around the complex. Just fun stories of cool women I run into.
There is one regular on my walk around the parking lots. She takes her lunch at the same time as me, and let me tell you, man do I look forward to seeing her, cos she is hot, with some incredibly sexy feet. She almost always has a french pedi or bare toes with a gold toe ring on her 2nd toe of her left foot, and I have never seen her wear closed toed shoes. If I had to guess she is about 40 or so, 5'8" 135. Long dark dark brown hair that is almost black. Always has a perfect tan. Your typical hot Florida woman. So daily I go walk (good way to get exercise looking for feet year round) and she walks around the parking lot smoking and chatting on the phone. When we pass, even if she is on the phone, she always smiles and says hello. As many times as I've seen her I've only had one opportunity to compliment her on a pair of heels she wore one day and, even that was in passing. Like I said, she is always on the phone.
Well today towards the end of lunch I got a perfect opportunity for a compliment so I went for it. We were walking right at each other and about to veer onto the same sidewalk so we would he right next to each other it appeared. When we get up to the sidewalk I arrived a step faster and she wound up behind me. After taking a few steps I slowed down, turned around, summoned my confidence, looked her in the eyes, and told her in a very respectful but sheepish manner, "Excuse me, but I just wanted to tell you, you are a beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL woman!" Whe I told her she gave me the biggest smile and thanked me genuinely. She actually after that complimented me on my smile and I, a little surprised by her being so quick to compliment me back, thanked her. So as we are walking side by side, I looked down and, oh man are her feet hot. Yummy toes with great nail beds and a great sexy shape. High arches great skin tone...the whole 10 yards. This also set me up perfectly to run my standard line by her concerning my fetish. So I say with a huge smile on my face, " Ok...this may be the weirdest compliment you have ever received, but...(and I paused for dramatic effect...lol) as a man with a foot fetish...(she began smiling big at that exact moment) you have made my day." She after hearing that chuckled in a really sexy flirty way and thanked me. And just to hammer the point home I told her, "I am serious, every time I see you you make my day. Your shoes. Your pedicures. The toe ring. Just.....wow." Smiling the entire time, she thanked me again and says to me, "I really like knowing that! You just completely made my day!" My reply to that was simply, "Well, you have made mine again and again." (Now, on the inside I'm feeling like the Christmas I got the GI Joe aircraft carrier, by the way.)
At this point she reached her office door and was opening it to go in as we seperated, and I continued down the sidewalk. I turned mid step to pivot for a one last longer look at her, cos at this point the whole encounter escalated from a compliment, to full on flirting. While pivoting and taking a couple of steps backward flashing her the smile she complimented me on, I see her pausing a moment holding the door open smiling right back at me.....
Like I said, a very cool fun story.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giggity giggity alright!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome story..good job

now go post some pics of meli! hahaha

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go man on having such confidence and giving her the compliments. She obviously was not put off in the least. I foresee some even sexier encounters in the future- even if is just flirting. Seems like she'd be real open to letting you take closer looks, slipping of her shoes, that kind of thing. Kudos man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude... why dont you ask her out?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

2 reasons. Th most important is that I have a girl. The other is even if I were single, I wouldn't want to rush right in. Heck even in my flirting I'll still be patient and not rush my way in.
When you are hunting with one bullet, you have to wait for a clean shot.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks that you already have a girl. I was looking forward to when you were going to ask her out. But I like how you complimented her feet in a very respectful like way.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great encounter [Cheers] I truly think that most women are flattered on any compliment that they receive as long as you sound respectful when you give the compliment. Great job, keep us posted [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well played Sir

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Great encounter [Cheers] I truly think that most women are flattered on any compliment that they receive as long as you sound respectful when you give the compliment. Great job, keep us posted [Thumbs Up]

Yes, Id agree with this..
Also I like the way you set up, prepared her for and somewhat buffered her response..For your comment /compliment!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep us posted what happens the next time you see her.

Wondering if she does some foot flirting or more;)

Enjoy life...GO FOR IT!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one dude way to be slick about it!!!
quote:
When you are hunting with one bullet, you have to wait for a clean shot.

I would have done the same slowly waiting for the time!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope we et pics of these one day!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The compliments seemed spot on.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

Th most important is that I have a girl.
Oh well. As long as her feet are just as hot [Smile]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links