Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Party at the neighbor's last nite

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Party at the neighbor's last nite
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Friday afternoon my neighbor tells me he's having a few folks over, and would I like to drop by? After the kids go down, I take a 6 over. The party was a mix of dudes my age and slightly younger couples. I was also one of the only people who was sober. I hadn't been to a party in ages, so I figured what the heck.

This party's "drunk girl" was there with her husband, a very nice dude who was not drinking and only sort of keeping an eye on her. She was barefoot the entire time. She had a nice, tanned body, dark hair and french tips on her toes, although she was about due for a pedicure. Her jeans were rolled up about 5-6 inches above her ankles, which is a look I'm quite fond of.

She was doing the flirty thing out on the deck with the other dudes (and a girl too). I pulled up a stool and realized that her sandals were under it. I'd say they were a size seven. My neighbor and I and some other dudes reminisced about the 80s while I kicked back and enjoyed her show.

The show mostly involved her standing around and giving me a clear view of her feet. She would also frequently jump up to hug and kiss other dudes and would flash her high arches and soles as she wrapped her legs around the dudes she was hugging. Then she started to do the ninja thing and began kicking a dude. As he picked her up and slung her around in response to being kicked, she did some nice points with her feet.

About every 15 minutes she'd slosh over and re-introduce herself to me and shake my hand again. Her nails were immaculate, acrylic, and painted a light color. She wore rings on her fingers but not her toes.

At one point, she decided it would be a good idea to climb up onto the roof. I was one of the people who talked her down off the ladder, all the while her toes were right at my eye level.

It was fun kicking back at a party and simply admiring a pretty barefoot girl, even if she was drunk and had center-of-attention issues. I didn't say anything to her about her feet, I had no intention of doing so, I didn't get any pics of her feet, I didn't mess with her shoes, etc., etc., etc. It was Friday, and I was off the clock in pretty much every sense of the phrase.

Even if she had noticed me looking at her feet, she (and everyone else there) was probably too drunk to actually connect that with anything significant. Who knows, maybe she did notice. But she was drunk enough to have said something loudly about that if she had.

So there's no real point to this story, other than to relate yet another experience of simply seeing some pretty feet. Oh, and trying to use the word "dudes" as much as possible.

Peace out dudes, (and dudettes).
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story. Every once in awhile I go to little shin digs like that and just like to kick back and admire, nothing better then check out some hot feet and sipping on a cold one. Also with no worries about "being outed" by someone there because like you said mostly everybody there is loaded [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'Drunk girl' was there with her husband huh? Watta bitch he may be!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a cool story. Yeah sometimes it's better just relaxing than being on a mission.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for relating that story. Always great to read about a fellow foot brother's feet-related experience.

Totally understand about keeping things under wrap. Probably a wise move.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
That was a cool story. Yeah sometimes it's better just relaxing than being on a mission.

Yep!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in mcdonalds n pretending i was looking at the menu n whole time i was looking at feet n taking snapshots up close
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad she didn't fall off that ladder

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should bring this situation up. I had a similair event happen to me over a long weekend this past summer at a friends cottage get together. There were quite a few girls there with their boyfriends and I must say they were all pretty good looking sporting the shorts and flip-flops. There was one particular girl I had my eye on. She was there with her boyfriend / fiance. Couldn't have been any older than 21 or 22. The nicest, smoothest, cutest feet of the bunch. Slightly tanned with a catchy summer toenail polish. Well, I had made an aquantance with a couple a few years older than me there, and after sitting and chatting over a few drinks, the girl comes over with her boyfriend. She sits directly in front of me no more than two feet away and her boyfriend next to her. So the lady I was chatting to tells me that's her son and the cute girl is his fiance. Well, about 5 minutes into our little pow-wow she starts to dangle her flip flops and point her toes. Being a person who appreciates pretty female feet, I found this a complete distraction, albeit a pleasant one. So I decide to subtley take out my spy cam (I carry a discrete one with me all the time LOL) and start to video tape her HAHA! I mean, there were at least 4 or 5 other people within 5 or 6 feet of me, and here I am video taping this girl's foot play! She really didn't have much to add to our conversation, spending most of the time texting on her phone. But I made away with a good 20 minutes of video. I wonder if anyone caught on?? Nobody said anything, and while I was chatting away with everyone around me I was getting it ALL ON TAPE!

HAHA! Now I've been told I have balls, but I say to myself I must have grown Superhero balls on that day ( the 9 or 10 beers I had already polished up must have helped aswell)!!

So even though we all have our "off" days, I take every advantage I have when it comes to getting a hold (somehow) of a pretty pair of fermale feet!

[Thumbs Up]

P.S The picture to your left in my avatar is a video still [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story !
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links