Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oh what a night! [looong]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh what a night! [looong]
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know what it is, but lately the foot stuff has been all over the place in my life. i posted a couple of weeks ago about a couple we met at the swinger club with whom my wife swapped high heels and the other woman 'made' me put her heels back on her. recently we received an email from a couple with a possible foot oriented hook up and saturday night/sunday morning we played with a couple that involved some girl-girl footplay.

last thursday or friday we got an email on one of the swinger 'dating' sites from a couple with a profile name has was very foot oriented. almost all their pics were of her feet and their description noted that one of her erogenous zones were her feet and she loved having attention paid to her feet. i found it kind of odd that it made no mention of whether he was into feet. i asked my wife about it and she said she thought it would super hot if met them and we swapped and i played with other woman's feet. whether i sucked on her toes as i fucked her or she gave me a footjob or anything like that, she said it would turn her on like crazy. i said i was still unsure if i would be cool to let some other guy play with her feet. sure, i dont mind some guy fucking my wife but i draw line at him touching her feet! [Laugh] i know, it's weird. we're going to email them and i'll let you guys know what happens. BTW, if any of you guys is the guy from this profile PM me. i got to admit i wondered if the guy was a member here.

saturday night we went to the swingers club and had a great time. met some really fun couples and my wife found quite a few cute/hot guys, but i didnt find any of the women that attractive except for one.. who was the partner of the hottest guy there.. but was a little stand-off-ish and my wife was a little leery of them because she was married.. to a guy who was at home. not our style typically. anyway, we had a ton of fun by ourselves and at one point i was having sex with my wife and as i sucked her toes, some other woman came up and asked if she could play with my balls. that kind of threw me but i said sure. damn.. that made me lose it quick. we went downstairs and didn't feel like leaving so we hung out and chatted with the female hostess who was bartending. i've always thought she was cute and really friendly.. but i guess that's her job. [Wink] she was wearing a fishnet type dress and knee-high gogo boots.. and thats it. the dress was up past her hips most of the night and her pussy was very visible. we kept talked and eventually noticed that my wife and i and the husband/wife hosts were the only ones left. he joined us at the bar and all four of us kept chatting with M (the hubby) hitting on my wife like crazy. F (the wife) was more reserved but was flirty with me too. at one point M and i were behind the bar and F and my wife were on the bar stools facing each other and my wife had taken off her shoes and had one of her feet up in the bar and was flexing her foot and driving me nuts doing that alone. my wife had on a very short skirt and sitting like that, F couldnt help but see her shaved pussy and M was staring too, encouraging F to jump right in but F was a playing coy. my wife finally just grabbed F and they started making out and soon enough, F was bending over and going down on my wife and i could tell it was good cause i could see my wife's toes pointing and flexing like crazy. at this point, M and i went around the bar and joined them. things went as expected as you can imagine but i'll get the point most of you will be interested in. after playing with each other, both women sat back in their bar stools.. the stools had backs so i guess they werent technically stools,but anyway.. as they sat back, M and i were with our wives and playing with them but i saw F's leg reach out and her toes start playing with my wife's pussy who started moaning. my wife did the same and i watched in fascinated amazement as my wife's toes rubbed her clit and slipped into F's pussy. the 2 women just sat there with their foot rubbing each other's pussy. i've never really been into seeing girl-girl foot play but i guess when one of them is my wife and her gorgeous feet, things change. it was sooo hot! i dont know if M is a foot guy but if he wasnt he was totally missing out on some hot action! eventually things wound down and we locked the club and went our ways and my wife and i collapsed into bed @ 6:30 AM sunday morning.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY FUCK! ..........speechless!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you go about finding one of these swingers clubs?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like an incredible experience! I'm extremely jealous!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Glad you had fun!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how do you go about finding one of these swingers clubs?
you can just google swingers clubs and your area. we found the one we go to from that and from the swinger match sites. theclubs and party groups list events there all the time.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
..... i said i was still unsure if i would be cool to let some other guy play with her feet. sure, i dont mind some guy fucking my wife but i draw line at him touching her feet! [Laugh]

*scratching head*

[Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find it odd at all. Knowing some swingers myself, and having played with them, most are cool with all kinds of stuff. I know a girl who is into fucking, anal, ass to mouth, facials, and even asked me to pee on her before (couldn't do it, not my thing). But, if I kissed her, it would be crossing the line. I know, it's odd, but that's quite common.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

patrick is exactly right. everyone has their own personal boundaries. as he said, some wont kiss, some wont do anything without kissing. for me, my wife's feet are something i share with her that has been the most 'us'. we both kinda opened ourselves up to the foot fetish aspect of sex together. i had always known of my fetish and it was primarily a visual thing but i never was into any other part of it that much until i met my wife. its kind of a thing we have only had with each other.

that being said, i am actually more open to it than i used to be. i think it might be kinda hot to see a guy getting off on my wife's feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
found: the couple that nusuth mentions from the 'swinger site' lol

here we are :-)

Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links