Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » South America

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: South America
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're off to Colombia for a few weeks- will report on lots of Latina feet on our return-hope everyone has a good few weeks. I will try to catch up as my wife is bringing her laptop- but I'm thinking there will be little wi-f1......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you take candids oscar? i'd love to see some latina feet from your holiday [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So jealous right now. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Now- Just a quick update from here in Cali-

Having lots of fun.Sorry L4LF-I did not bring my camera,and most feet watching is watching women walk in the crowds you are in. I love Latina feet (my wife's the most) and the general even taper of very nice toes ALOT of Latinas have.Most women here (from lighter to darker)definately do not do a US style color job.

Most women's feet look very well taken care of, and no polish toes are pretty much number one,
followed by french pedicure, white and black. The only color you see is occasionally very dark reds/purples that almost look black with a cursory glance. I have not even see one girl with fire engine red toes as we commonly see in the US. My wife's toes are hot pink right now,and I have not seen anything remotely similar.

While flipflops are worn to some degree-most women
wear open top sandals that are the rough equivalent in terms of virtual complete top views of their feet.

We have Dish TV in the apartment, and among some of the channels we don't get is an X channel that had a title "Those that Love Feet 3" in Spanish. Wish we had been able to see that.

Anyway-that's all the news that's fit to print-

Be back Weds and will update- take it easy-

Oscar

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links