Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 20 F Looking for Footsie Buddies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 20 F Looking for Footsie Buddies
Christel
Member # 40921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christel   Email Christel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeya everyone,

I'm new to this site and to any kind of foot forum really. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat with me on messenger??

I'm 20 F and I have a huge foot fetish. I'm lesbian I must say and i'm very much into female toes and soles they are so sexy lol [Drool]

So if any guys or gals wanna chat with me about their experiences just add me on msn.

Christel.vansloten@hotmail.com

Hope to finally make some footsie buddies [Big Grin] lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
Footsie Girl

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Christel, I sent you a PM. Would be good to chat with you sometime! [Smile]

P.S. Great avatar! [Wink]
RJFoot.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lei52
Major Player
Member # 959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lei52   Email lei52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding Toes------maybe perfect...love the rings
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please resize the avatar to the specified limit. Thanks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even realize it was an avatar until I read Patrick's post.

But wow, I never really was a toe guy until about now.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes would love to worship them
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG.... if your avatar is this size... how long will the pics you post be?
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have beautiful feet, Cristel. I sent you a PM as well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know pretty feet and i want to be your buddy!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indian05
Member # 34338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indian05   Email indian05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey im 21 would be nice to hear from u
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links