Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » helplessly looking at beautful feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: helplessly looking at beautful feet
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As most of the guys that visit this forum, I have a foot fetish. Living in south Florida,I am like a child in a candy shop.There is a constant parade of all types of sexy peds, most of them beautifully pedicured. All different ages and skin color that are presented in all types of footwear from flip flops to sexy high heeled sandals and everything inbetween.
I feel compelled to be constantly on the lookout for beautiful feet and feel helpless, unable to resist looking at all the women that come into view. It gets to the point that sometimes I am relieved when I spot a woman comming my way that is wearing closed shoes or sneakers. It gives me sort of a little feeling of power that i can actually look the other way and not be fixated on her feet. In other words, I feel powerless when in the presence of beautiful feet, and when the feet are taken out of the equation, I regain some power. Does this make any sense to anyone. Should I see a phychiatrist? [Confused]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I can only assume your single, and need a constant flow of feet around you. Im kinda the same way, but I always know I got my wifes feet to go home too. Maybe thats what your lacking; a constant foot/girl in your life!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you're not crazy. If I were in your shoes I'm sure I'd feel the same way.

Luckily I live in the north and when the cold weather arrives all the pretty feet go into hibernation.

I get to relax for at least 6 months out of the year, until the warmer weather rolls around again and the pretty feet come out [Smile]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domitilo:
By no means feel guilty about that. I am certain that the overwhelming majority of us who visit this site on a regular basis can only envy your situation. This is especially so for guys like myself who live in the Northeastern part of the country.
Just a little while ago when I saw a woman wearing high wedged flip flops did it hit me that the opportunities to see feet will be dimished as the weather gets colder.
That means all womens feet will be back into shoes which translates into a long winter.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom I feel the same way, so unless your lucky you get to see sexy feet all year long. These next few months will be hell
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Does this make any sense to anyone. Should I see a phychiatrist? [Confused]

Makes total sense to me if you need a shrink so do I.
I dont think I do... [Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya man. It can be intense sometimes... personally though I am just working to be attracted again to a wide variety of feet so that I dont seem to be seeping into an incredible obsession with my girlfriend's feet to the point of making me a little bit miserable... I had an exhausting summer for real being around her all the time barefoot and in flip flops, constantly having to see her feet wiggling around.. it doesnt matter if I had my way with them five minutes ago, if I go watch tv with her and her feet are out I am helplessly turned on again.

Im feeling relief and a much needed break now that its getting into the months where she needs shoes and socks most of the time.. that being said, I love having a foot fetish, LOOOVe worshipping rubbing and enjoying my girlfriend's feet and cant imagine life without loving girls' feet.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always in the restaurants waiting to get lucky with a foxy lady sitting in front of me with flip flops on. My heart rate picks up when they start to play and it's frustrating when they don't give you the full show. I love those toe curls and wrinkles on the soles. It's cool, Domitilo, i am a foot bottom monster and am also relieved during the cool months.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Domitilo. I'm aware that this post is almost two years old lol, but just wanted to leave a comment. My current girlfriend is from South FL (Jupiter area) and her feet are wonderful. Really is something in the water down there, lol. I'm from the Orlando-area, pretty much the same thing there. We definitely live in a wonderful state for our particular fetish - it truly can become overwhelming. Love Nita's feet and keep up the great work!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless this urge to look at feet is truly driving you crazy then you're ok. I'm in central Florida so I'm on the same boat. I see feet year around. I can spot a girl in flip flops or sandals a mile away. But I don't consider that a fatal character flaw.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for all the comments. I love having a foot fetish, it is wonderful because we can indulge in our fetish by just going to the mall an looking at all the pretty feet passs by.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links