Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You think I could get pics of this girls feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You think I could get pics of this girls feet?
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzIeI0mkFI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jud_SnKTlY&feature=channel

This is one of my favorite bands. I'm hopefully going to go see them perform in December. [Woot] Now, at the venue I go to (the Masquerade) after a show, band members sometimes hang out with the crowd. If, by chance, this band mingles with the crowd after they play, I'm gonna try to muster up the courage to ask her if I could take pictures of her feet. [Fingers Crossed] I've never asked a girl that didn't know me, much less a celebrity, if I could do this. I know I'll be nervous as shit. Anyone got any ideas or pointers to go about asking her? I don't wanna this mess up, once in a lifetime chance right here, lol! What's the worst that could happen, right? I can't imagine what her feet would be like fresh outta her boots after a show. [Drool] Of course, if I'm successful, I'll share with you guys! [Thumbs Up]

[ October 20, 2010, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good song, dude i dont particularly think it will be all that awkward. if you do get a chance to meet her just say you are working on photospreads and i dont think it will be that hard
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl. Good luck.

You'll probably get one of these....

[Nut Kick]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great woman!

A few months ago I set up a show for an amazing straight-edge hardcore band from the USA, and the gorgeous female vocalist (plus two of her female merchandise selling friends) ran around in flip-flops and barefoot at the venue. I was seriously in heaven! It is really seldom to see girls from the hardcore/punk scene in open shoes or even barefoot.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tread carefully my good man...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Cute girl. Good luck.

You'll probably get one of these....

[Nut Kick]

I told my friends that if that happens as least get that on camera, lol. But, being that she's a frontman for an extreme metal band, I'm sure that she's a pretty open minded person. I also told my friends that if I puss out they can call me a puss the rest of my life, because I sure will feel like one. [Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to get a hold of her stinkies.

at the masquerade, this request should not be all too out of place, especially to a band who is mingling after their performance.

go for it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I could never get the whole death meatal scene. I mean, I love hard rock (Ozzy Osbourne, AC/DC, Motley Cru, Ratt, Skid Row, G'N'R, Iron Maiden to name a few) but I came across this vid on Youtube last night while watching some stand up comedy routines. Couldn't help but remember this thread..... [Laugh]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t53E-u0U5rI

[ October 24, 2010, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Scotty7493 ]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
By the way, I could never get the whole death meatal scene. I mean, I love hard rock (Ozzy Osbourne, AC/DC, Motley Cru, Ratt, Skid Row, G'N'R, Iron Maiden to name a few) but I came across this vid on Youtube last night while watching some stand up comedy routines. Couldn't help but remember this thread..... [Laugh]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t53E-u0U5rI

"My lyrical influences are Cookie Monster, Jabba the Hut, and my cat in pain."
That was hilarious, but death metal is not for everybody, kind of like feet, which is why it's awesome!

--------------------

axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you gotta remember, she's the frontwoman, but the rest of her band is dudes, and they'll likely defend her like their sister or love interest depending on the situation, so neither is favorable to requests from random male fans. what you described, getting a whiff of her moist, freshly de-booted feet, is more a long-shot fantasy than a realistic outcome (kinda like my fantasy of lining up a women's college volleyball team after a tough game and removing their shoes and socks). not at all saying it can't happen or that you shouldn't try because, who knows, you may luck up, but i think a better result would come from making a good impression on her, then asking if she would have time after the fan session, when she's not crushed by male groupies. maybe you mock up a portfolio of work you've done (or haven't done), show her why you think she'd be an awesome model for you to shoot (her alt look, your intent to shoot rocker chick feet, etc.), and get an actual photo session out of it. might have to find some clever way of explaining payment for her time if she asks. then again, you could always walk up to her and say "can i take a picture with your foot?" and see what happens [Tongue] . either way, good luck.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

ugh, "long shot fantasy" is exactly how it feels.

--------------------

axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't be discouraged tho, bro. if you don't believe in yourself, she won't either. i was watching this episode of "the buried life" on mtv, and one of the guys wanted to ask taylor swift out on a date. after several attempts had failed (including impersonating a fictional country western character), his buddy stole clearance passes for him, and he finally got his shot while she was sitting front row at the CMAs, next to reba mcentire. i forgot exactly what he said (that might help, right? lol), but he asked her out and told her not to answer now, and instead gave her his number and told her to text him with an answer. she was blown away by how ballsy his stunt was, considering all the trouble he went through to talk to her. at the end of the show she replied "yes". so, moral being that fortune favors the bold. if you feel pervy about it then don't do it, but if you want it bad enough take a leap and go for it. you be straight up with her about your fetish and your intentions and even if she says no, you'd have at least presented yourself correctly, which you'll respect yourself for in the long-run. plus, there's plenty of other chicks out there.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

I don't feel pervy about it. I'm going for it alright. It's just the fact that she's a celebrity to me. That alone makes me nervous. Even meeting a guy celebrity makes me nervous, lol.

--------------------

Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Well, I didn't get a chance to even ask. Immediatly after signing posters and taking pictures she hightailed it out of there. It's ok, I got a girl who fulfills my needs now.

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thanks for telling us the results!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links