Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice for GFs feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice for GFs feet
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since my admitting to my foot fetish to my GF she has grown to love my fetish and recognized that her feet were attractive and appealed to certain people. She has been very giving to my fetish as you can see in all of my foot pictures threads. However lately she has regressed and started doubting and questioning the looks and attraction of her feet soles and toes which I completely don't understand. What would you do or could I do to get back to how we have always been?

Thanks for any answers feedback or advice.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em, but I hope some of the wiser members have some advice they can chuck your way.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you ask her why she might be feeling this way? You can't "change" her, but you can try to understand what's going on. She might just want a break. She might want to ramp up attention. There might be something else happening. It might be seasonal, for crying out loud. Just ask.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Communication is key. You have to be open and honest with each other. It may be that she just got bored with all the attention, or she just needs a break. Ladies want to feel loved, but they don't like to be objectified. If too much of the attention was fixated on her feet, she could pull back, in order for there to be a better all around balance. She wants attention paid to all of her, not just her feet. Talk it out, feel it out. She does have absolutely gorgeous feet, assure her of that, but also let her know that the rest of her is equally gorgeous, special and amazing too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the answers guys but ended up being she thought I wasn't doing as much to show love and interest in them and she asked why my latest threads hadn't resulted in as many posts and feedback and I guess she took it personally. I told her that was ridiculous, worshipped her feet, and told her even if there never was a comment again all it matters is I love them and she liked to hear that. So we are all good!

Thanks for the posts again

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
wazdaname.. smart man. nice job.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so lucky to have her, and I hope you worship her and her amazingly sexy feet every day! Please tell her how much we love her pictures, and how gorgeous her feet are. They turn me on so much! I am very happy that all is good with the two of you, and that you talked it out, helped each other out, and now can enjoy each other! Please now help us out, by posting more sexy feet pictures for us to grovel over! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know I've ever seen them here. She has great feet. Love her long toes. She has absolutely no need to doubt her feet. They are spectacular!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you've handled it well. keep the reassurance up.. sweet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links