Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Picture preference question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Picture preference question
Jesi Jaymes
Board Regular
Member # 40911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesi Jaymes   Author's Homepage   Email Jesi Jaymes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question for you foot fans!

I've got a twitter, and want to put up quick pictures of my feet every day or so; catalogue my gigantor shoe collection before I start to get rid of them (rent doesn't pay itself [Cry] ), show off whatever I've done with my nails, track progress on the socks I'm knitting, etc.

The question is this: should I just use my phone for quick shots, or try to figure out the timer on my camera? Or some combination of the two? The client on my phone uploads and stores them fantastically, but then you have to deal with grainy cell phone pictures.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/41554
http://twitter.com/jesijaymesfeet

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesi, if you want to do it right, in my opinion, you should learn how to use the timer feature on your digital cam. Since your going through all the trouble wouldn't you like to have the best possible quality pictures?

Of course, if you're doing all the photos yourself it's best to have a tripod to mount that digital cam. One with a swivel LCD screen would save you a lot of time and trouble snapping the pics. And of yours, you'll not only need to get good lighting but also the right photo settings on your camera.

Another option you may want to consider is finding a buddy to take the pictures for you (hopefully someone who knows how to take a picture). I'm sure you'd probably find lots of volunteers here if that's something you'd consider [Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on your phone. my phone takes better pix than my point and shoot camera... but not as good as my dslr.. but it's a lot easier to manage for quick shots.

so.. if your phone has really good resolution... then, you can use it.. but make sure you have ample amount of light. preferrably natural lighting.

don't stick to top down views of your peds and heels.. mix it up a little and also use mirrors.

for the other pix.. the timer is not a bad deal on the camera and also having a buddy shoot the pix.

I'll look you up on twitter and look forward to your pix.

RPM

p.s. make sure the lense on your cell and camera are really clean..and plenty of light.. the grainy appearance is because you don't have enough light for the shot so the camera.cell is compensating with an higher iso setting.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can, get a camera that supports either infrared or wireless remotes, sometimes they are not sold with the camera body, but they remove a lot of headaches and equipment damage possibilities.

On a personal note, while using a retractable lens point and shoot camera without a tripod - using the motorized lens as a way to prop the camera up, one can have it drop unexpectedly when the power-save feature kicks in and retracts the lens for you. This is how my FX07 went.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just fyi..ive found that q-tips work great for cleaning little lenses :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
just fyi..ive found that q-tips work great for cleaning little lenses :-)

great pointer!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links