Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever sleep with a chick just to rub her feet !?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever sleep with a chick just to rub her feet !?!?
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tons of times :-)
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah...

I've had to kick up foreplay to get the woman off so I could have my time to enjoy their feet afterwards!

How about expand the question to guys that have strung girls along due to their feet?

Was one woman...not to be a jerk...she was ok looking...decent body...great person...but had really nice feet...and they had such a great scent...she said to me one time while I was doing some heavy sniffin'..."are you getting high off of my feet?"

...I sure was!

Had time to make love to her...but just knew she was expecting too much for me...had a few more foot fun times and then had to end it. I felt bad stringing her along...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only slept with, but married
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my divorce the only reason I have slept with any girl has been for her feet.
No stringing along though I am up front about my desires and what I want.
3 years with one pair of feet was enough, no more 1 woman guy, not for along time.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KaunNarazu:
Not only slept with, but married

Priceless

[Laugh]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links