Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bite your tongue. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bite your tongue.
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less ugly, more average. In-offensive, but not particularly spectacular, so I wouldn't post.

Then again, I don't post much on photos these days at all...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having said that, though, I don't think that this place should only be some frothy candy land. There should be times--say, on issues like the ethics of candid photos, or criminal behavior linked to our fetish, or the coveting of a family member's feet--where we should feel comfortable enough here to have a well-reasoned, honest and adult debate.

Regards,
mjc [/QB][/QUOTE]

We are certainly in agreement on that- a frank discussion about any topic in the discussion section should be valued.

I only was looking to address comments about photos ....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great comments on both sides (if you want to look at it like that). I think the old adage "it's not what you say, it's how you say it" applies here. If the particular choice of words your considering for "feedback" result in the feeling that you should "bite your tongue", perhaps it's because you should. Try choosing a different way of saying it that doesn't disturb your conscience. Our community doesn't frown on people saying "hey, it ain't for me."

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole O:
One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Yes, this is truly a mature statement!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im loving this thread. Please read the first post again guys. I never mentioned anything about negative comments. My post was about people that ass-kiss constantly, and leave [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up] [Eek!] [Big Grin] , on about every post they look at. Even though the girls feet are fugly!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What really irks me is the title "The hottest feet ever" or some other variant. You click hoping to see some awesome feet only to be VERY disappointed. Usually I can turn away from the ugly feet...but when someone boast in such a fashion I am tempted to let them know the truth.....those feet are disgusting!

I applaud those that contribute to the forum though. To each their own...I guess.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one said you have to kiss ass. Just like some men prefer blondes over brunettes, every person's preference is different. Not everyone will feel the same way you do about about a pair of feet, but that's ok. If ya don't like 'em, don't bother commenting:)

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been told that I'm too picky when it comes to feet. Maybe that's true; however, I don't see that as a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with having discriminating taste. That said, i tend to praise photos I like, and keep silent when i don't find the pictures being posted appealing.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links