Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your wedding feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your wedding feet.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my lady was in french pedi with nude hose:) the day was so long though..... thankfully the reception was on the short side... so we had plenty of time to ourselves afterwards before the flight to the honeymoon:D no pix though.. lots of memories:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting married down south in Jamaica next April and my wife will be wearing sandals to walk onto the beach with so I requested that she have a light blue pedi to which she replied yes [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks thanks for the congrats and comments.

Think I am set on the French ped and White stockings. As for the pics of course I'll get them posted bit still 2 years away. We have decided on a professional budoir photoshoot type thing before hand with lots of attention on her feet but that's still a while away yet.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick extra for those who maybe missed it before but here is a link to my partners feet.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=019812;p=1#000005

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a wedding recently. The gorgeous blonde bride was wearing nude hose with sexy hot pink toes. When the groom bent down to remove her garter, she had him take her sexy sandal off first. When he reached to pull her garter down her leg, she sexily lifted her hosed foot and put it right in his face and wiggled it around. I was fixated on her hot pink toes dancing in his face! It must have remained there for a solid three minutes straight, before he pulled away!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links