Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yo peeps (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yo peeps
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out foot pictures forum!

THE END

~Dae

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Liking the nylons too!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dae, great pictures. The Lady is super sexy/ Well done!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No freaking way!! Welcome back Dae! Can't believe I'm actually seeing you back and posting pics for that matter! We definitely missed you!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot pics!

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who uses the word 'peeps' these days??
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe-fu:

world-class foot models.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe-fu:

meeeeeee [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norway
Board Regular
Member # 36252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Return of the Foot Goddess. Best news ever!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norway
Board Regular
Member # 36252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness. Maybe start with a youtube channel ;-)
Geekfeet Eddie has one and her feedback is huge!, so then when shes offers say custom videos or photosets she get inundated with offers.

one guy even bought her a new DIGICAM cos she happened to mention in one of her videos she wouldnt be doin new pics till she could get a new one.

so ofcourse you cant lose doing this Dae.

go for it! official daemoness youtube channel... youd also get paid from views etc, as im sure every dude on earth into feet will be watching.

great that your back anyway. ;-)

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"so ofcourse you cant lose doing this Dae."

I beg to differ.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
"so ofcourse you cant lose doing this Dae."

I beg to differ.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, DANIEL u.u

--------------------
 -

norway
Board Regular
Member # 36252

Look.. if Deamnoness does a youtube channel it is a ofcourse gonna get countless hits.
Misshannahminx got 3 million plus just for doing push ups!
Foot fetisj is the biggest fetish evcer! and Daemoness is the no1 foot goddess!

IT CAN NOT LOSE!

go for is Dae... ;-)))

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hannah minx hahah. She's adorable.

And her vids get hits because she has gigantic breasts.

I'm not saying Dae wouldn't be popular. I'm saying the more popular she gets the more pathetic worthless loser guys are going to try to stalk her(again).

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurrah!! Welcome back Daemoness, I love the new pics ^_^ And there was me thinking you'd never return!

(Oh and +1 for Hannah Minx and her epic boobage)

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links