Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » About to Shoot an 18 Year Old Asian Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About to Shoot an 18 Year Old Asian Friend
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh today is the day. No, not Halloween. Okay, it is Halloween, but there is something even better. Last weekend a girl I worked with that went away to college turned 18. She has wanted to pose for me for a bit, but like the other girls at work who found out through some of the girls I have shot, she had to wait until that big 1 - 8.

Anyhow, we should be heading out real soon to get her a pedi and then go do 2-3 sets. I'm so excited because I have always had a weakness for Asian females. She's Filipino. A friend at work nicknamed her Tiny Everything, after the Family Guy episode where they say that about Asians. LOL... She's a sweetie though and doesn't mind.

Okay, getting a text. Looks like I'm on my way.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awe yay!

have fun =)

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to those pics

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick's off doing his thing! [Laugh]

I'm jealous!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here are some more details and samples from one of the three sets we did. [Smile]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=022126

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Well, here are some more details and samples from one of the three sets we did. [Smile]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=022126

Patrick

She is stunning, Patrick! Love her toes and soles! Nice one! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say if she's a friend, why are you going to shoot her, but then I realized what you actually meant. [Woot]

What kind of camera do you use? A Rebel XL?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I was going to say if she's a friend, why are you going to shoot her, but then I realized what you actually meant. [Woot]

What kind of camera do you use? A Rebel XL?

Ha. No. I use a camera that is like 6-7 years old and not even an SLR. I really should upgrade, but I have other things some funds are being focused upon right now.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

Same. I got it, but I like the double meaning [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She`s super hot and has great skin .. I love Asian women and their slightly dark skin.
Great to see a toe-closeup from you, Patrick [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
She`s super hot and has great skin .. I love Asian women and their slightly dark skin.
Great to see a toe-closeup from you, Patrick [Laugh]

-Hal-

Ha. I thought of you too, Hal. And I posted that pedi photo because I picked the color (she didn't like it at first, but by time we were shooting she had changed her mind). And I thought doing the toes shot left the sole shot(s) for the actual preview quite nicely.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links