Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ann Arbor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ann Arbor
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im moving to the ann arbor area this weekend and was wonding if their was any foot fetish action going on up there. Would love to hear if anyone has any insite for me.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lived in Michigan for a number of years and about all I can tell you is that you're moving to a lovely area and avoid mentioning Ohio State U.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Powder7
Member # 39427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Powder7   Email Powder7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footnight hosts parties just outside of Detroit. Highly recommend you stop by.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i went to Ohio State and i gotta support my school haha and thanks powder7 i'll def look into that
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just moved to Ann Arbor two months ago.
I went to the foot party last month in Dearborn, and it was great.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

How often are these foot parties?
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

I think it's about once every 3 months.
http://www.footnight.com/detroit.html

[ November 05, 2010, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: JMX ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on how much you're into the BDSM scene, there munches held in A2 quite often. Most are quite open to foot men.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Depending on how much you're into the BDSM scene, there munches held in A2 quite often. Most are quite open to foot men.

Can you explain more about these?
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's bdsm

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BDSM stands for "bondage sadomasochism." Just google it. I dont feel like explaining.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links