Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » asthetic footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: asthetic footjobs
Droopy
Board Regular
Member # 9953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Droopy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever hear where this guy went to, he did some pretty sweet videos and had a clipstore. but he up and vanished like a fart in the wind.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJFetish2222
Board Regular
Member # 38733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJFetish2222     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he said something that it destroyed his personal life..I got a feeling some of those girls didnt know he was posting them online.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow really? that sucks. he had such great vids.

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Droopy
Board Regular
Member # 9953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Droopy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was hoping it wasnt something like some of the girls said they were 18 and werent. i've heard of incidents like that. can mean big time trouble.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought his g/f found out then shit hit the fan...could be wrong though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard his mom found his Leg Show magazine collection under his bed and it all imploded after that.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard that he has five nipples and if you say his name three times while looking into a mirror he appears and cuts you up.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

nope, wasn't that. he has in GF in a couple of clips
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

Ah, thought I'd throw a guess out there lol
Any word on if he will make a comeback??

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah, thought I'd throw a guess out there lol
Any word on if he will make a comeback??

haven't talked to him in over a year, so i doubt it. i assume he's scrolls around the net looking for people who put his old clips on file share and deletes the links
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a shame whatever happened as soon of those vids were super hot.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard he ran into Chuck Norris.

[Nut Kick]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
i heard that he has five nipples and if you say his name three times while looking into a mirror he appears and cuts you up.

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i assume he's scrolls around the net looking for people who put his old clips on file share and deletes the links

this assumption is correct

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
i assume he's scrolls around the net looking for people who put his old clips on file share and deletes the links

this assumption is correct
i was helping him out with it for a while, then he stopped responding to my PM's when i found his stuff on /rs/

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links