Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob Techniques description

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footjob Techniques description
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found this i'll copy & paste

Footjob techniques

1. The Arch Fuck:

This consists of a woman placing her feet side by side to make a tight opening between her arches. This allows for the natural curve of the arches to create a vaginal-like opening for the cock to be inserted through and/or stroked by the feet. The tilt of the feet can create a variety of tensions from tight to loose depending on height of the arches for personalized stimulation.

2. The Grip:

This technique consists of a woman placing her heels and soles together, knees out. This places all the toes pad to pad, and in a manner a grip. She spreads her toes to allow for the cock shaft, and then she can grip the shaft with her toes. This allows for stroking and fucking of the shaft, and the tension can vary across the ten toes creating a deliciously individual feeling. Any woman is left in a relatively lustful and lewd position allowing for simultaneous visual stimulation for the man.

3. The Sole Slide:

This technique begins with the man lying on his back with his legs spread slightly apart. The woman sits between his legs for full access to his manhood. She places her feet on either side of his shaft as it lays extended up his stomach. In this position, her feet can be placed so that from heel to toes her soles are running up the entire length of each side of the cock. Good lube is essential as the entire length of the sole is allowed access to his sensitive shaft for a good stroking motion. This allows him to lay back and enjoy as each wrinkle of soft sole flesh runs smoothly across his cock.

4. The Toe Jam:

I have always found this one more difficult, but it appears to work well for women who are able to get a real full spread to their toes! Basically, the woman spreads her toes to allow cock head and shaft access to be pinched or squeezed between the toes. The pace between the big toe and second toe is the most common target, but you less gifted gentlemen may be able to squeeze in between a few others. Of course, if the woman has rather large feet and toes, she may be able to accommodate between all of her toes! I find that a good pinch just below the cock head so that the underside of the shaft rubs the fleshy web between the toes is the most effective technique.

5. The Sole-icious Hump:

This footjob technique is easier on the woman. She simply lays face down on the bed or counter, something that places her feet at a good height. Her legs are straight, and her feet together. The man simply rubs or humps his cock against the outstretched soles of her feet. A great variation on this is for you to point your toes ladies, so that your toes can brush and stimulate his balls. His cock will often find the space between the arches as well, so that he feels your soft, supple soles and arches acting like a custom pussy. I have been told that the site of his cock against my soles and toes in this position alone is enough to produce a tremendous orgasm!

Originally writen by Sexy Michele

The Sole Slide is my favourite position with the girl either sitting or standing(preferbly standing) but, i don't seem to find too many fj clips of this so i've requested them.

The Arch Fuck is my second favourite with the girl sitting above the guy.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole slide sounds heavenly.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a toe lover my number one choice is "the Toe jam" and secondly "the grip".
Luckily my wife has the ability to spread her pretty toes really wide and she gives the best footjobs. She really can grab my cock with her toes and stroke it almost like a handjob , but it feels much better with her beautiful feet!!!
I'm so happy with her !

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
The sole slide sounds heavenly.

Exactly Talos that is why it's my favourite position it's such a dominant position for her & submissive for him.Thinking of the sweat from her sole rubbing into your c**k while you look up at her & into her eyes [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a lover of long toes, my favorite technique is the toe jam.

At the end of this summer, I started getting footjobs from a mature friend who has the delightful attributes of long toes, double-jointedness, and years of flexibility and strength training as a yoga teacher.

She can very easily "milk" me using the grip of her big and second toes, but she also uses a delaying technique that serves to heighten my orgasm: she's able to pinch the sweet spot between her big toe and third toe, while at the same time propping her second toe up on my cock head and blocking the tip.

It's been a lot of fun!

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a modified sole slide. She rests me on one foot letting me see myself on her gorgeous toes while she uses the sole of her foot to stroke my shaft. Heavenly and when I finish I get to see her nice cum covered toes.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love "the Grip". Seeing and feelng my wifes toes slide up and down is the best.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links