Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » karate footjob? feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: karate footjob? feet
sexybeast9
Board Regular
Member # 20362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexybeast9   Email sexybeast9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone have any interesting karate feet stories encounter leading to a footjob or foot smother by a women or anything of that matter
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, this is one of my favorite type of scenarios. would love to hear what anyone has encountered in the martial arts fj arena. i love those kind of women because of their power and confidence through their feet. plz share any stories about this

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any actual pics/clips of this scenario?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once took karate for a couple belt levels while still in my teens.

We had to spare with partners.

I always chose the girl around my age with the nicest feet.

Didn't mind getting kicked by her at all!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will make you a clip of this scenario..
send your suggestions and requests to me in a pm =)

i have the perfect friend for this.. she is a 2nd degree black belt in tae kwon do & she has been asking me what a footjob is.. lol =)

talk to you soon!

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how cool.... in college... i took a self-defense class. thought i'd prove the fellas that i'd meet a cute gal there... and they thought i'd find a bunch of old gals there.

well.. they were all pretty young and most were martial artist taking the class for easy credit. it was a lot of fun. thankfully.. my butt wasn't kicked much.. but their feet were well maintained.. i can tell you that much! and they weren't affraid to put it up to your face.... lol

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious... what is a "karate" footjob?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Sounds painful

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of my first foot fetish experience. When I was a small kid I went to karate lessons, where there was a girl I liked. For some reason, I got aroused by a very nasty dream in which the karate teacher told us to put one foot on the partners mouth and hold balance with the other foot on the ground. This girl was my parther and she put her foot in my mouth. By then I had no sexual experience, and of course I had no idea of what foot fetish is, but I got excited thinking about that dream. That was my first foot fetish experience.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

I guess it's a footjob incorporating some barefoot cbt (cock and ball torture). Sure does sound intriguing [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

i like to think of it as a footjob where the martial arts girl is sitting down and facing you.

one foot is being used to gently kick you in the face with the blade of her foot while the other foot is being used to rub your schlong because you are one of those guys who actually gets a hardon from this type of behavior.

this would certainly be the type of video clip submission to upload to "Tosh O".

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links