Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So It's almost the middle of November in Canada...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So It's almost the middle of November in Canada...
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...And I swear I saw no less than 20 pairs of beautiful, bare, gorgeous flip flop feet while shopping today! [Hop] YAY!

Seems like as long as there is no snow on the ground these hearty ladies aren't afraid to go out without socks on even though it's hovering around the freezing mark and below.

So I say *Cheers* to all women out there who don't let a little cool weather get in the way!

[Cheers] eh!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post! I wonder where you're located. I suppose where I live the winds have grown too cold; there's nary an ankle to be witnessed anywhere these days... Every year around this time, I sigh for the seasonal hibernation of beautiful female feet, and I shed a tear for all of my fellow Canadian foot men, who I know are sharing in my pain. Summer truly is a buffet for the eyes. Can't wait for next year! [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah well...IT'S OVER HERE IN DETROIT...Every now and then the you will catch a white girl with her flip flops on ...Its not cold yet but, THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF MID 60'S WEATHER...sigh..BUT THE SISTERS HAVE PUT THOSE TOES UNDER WRAPS UNTIL APRIL/MAY...smh...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, I envy you!
Over here in northern Germany we have awful weather and all the women are wearing closed shoes. I did see two women with open-toed shoes on the street this week but that was it.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen quite a lot of short skirts with knee high, high heel leather boots here in Toronto....but HARDLEY any feet. You really have to look nowadays. It's become a chore to find feet because you almost have to go out of your way. Even though the last few days have warmed up a tad with bright sunny skies it still doesn't compare to summer.

I miss the good days.......

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just happy that the weather has held out around here (Alberta) for as long as it has this year....although we did have a crappy summer so maybe this is making up for it...

The way that I look at it is that the later into the fall/winter season that I can still spot feet the less of a wait until the first spring sighting!

Then there is always Wu's...I am thinking that we should start seeing some nice tanned Aussie or Kiwi feet around here very soon!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauce1
Board Regular
Member # 38055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauce1   Email Sauce1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to salute all the women that remain barefoot through the fall and winter. I thank they are a very special group. I call them the real women because they like to show their feet regardless the cooler temps.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a crap load of tootsies on display here too(PEI). Although it was like 19 degrees Celcius [Smile] Hopefully it stays as long as possible [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Although it was like 19 degrees Celcius
That`s about how warm our summer is [Laugh]
The last days we had about 3 degrees Celcius, in the night -1 C. Yesterday it turned milder, around 10 degrees ... but no feet.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links