Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe With Only Center Toe Showing? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shoe With Only Center Toe Showing?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever seen a shoe where only a girl's one center bare toe was showing, and the rest of the shoe was closed. A friend of mine went to a party last night, and he told me that his sister was wearing this type of shoe where only one center bare toe could be seen on her foot. I don't recall ever seeing a shoe like that, and neither had he.

I've seen shoes where two toes show out through a V like shape, or maybe three toes, or perhaps a big toe, but, from my friend's description, it sounded like what was showing was just his sister's second or third bare toe.

Has anyone ever seen a shoe like this before?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean like peep-toes?

I have a hatred for peep-toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get how that would work...toes go:
Big, (possibly bigger), smaller, smaller, pinky toe (obviously)

but...unless the shoes were a weird shape, having a peep-toe in the middle wouldn't work...would it?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rider, I dont like peep toes, either. I much prefer seeing a girl in open sandals or flip flops.

Andy, I have no idea how it would go. All I'm relaying is what my friend described. Unless he didnt really get a good look at her shoes, or couldnt stare, because it was his sister. I've liked this girl's feet for many years, and even once asked her to smell her feet, back in the 80s, but she said no.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
You mean like peep-toes?

Me too. It's funny because women will wear them for me assuming that i'd like them. My favorite shoe oddly enough would be the closed toe pump with a very high arched wearer. I love how the arch peaks over the side of the shoe. Epitome of sexy and femeninity for me!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peep toes are bizarre. Its like the big toe and the second toe are fighting for control of that hole.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yeah exactly. They squeeze the feet into an irregular shape = not good
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Peep toes are bizarre. Its like the big toe and the second toe are fighting for control of that hole.

That's hilarious! It's funny seeing the second toe overpower the big toe in some situations. It looks like she's got one toe! lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would find such a shoe to be a let-down. I don't want to get a peek at a single toe - I want to see all ten completely.

It's one thing to "leave a little for the imagination" with a dress and entirely different (and wrong) with a shoe.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
You mean like peep-toes?

ditto! [Laugh] They're such a tease!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is a newer style of peep toe which has a much thinner opening i the front. Oddly enough it usually looks like those shoes squeeze the rest of the foot. Doesn't look like it would be comortable for sure.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
My favorite shoe oddly enough would be the closed toe pump with a very high arched wearer. I love how the arch peaks over the side of the shoe. Epitome of sexy and femeninity for me!

Nothing odd about that. [Big Grin] Two of my all-time favorites are clogs & mules (b/c they show off the heel) and they're perfect for dangling!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/QUOTE]My favorite shoe oddly enough would be the closed toe pump with a very high arched wearer. I love how the arch peaks over the side of the shoe. Epitome of sexy and femeninity for me! [/QB][/QUOTE]
totally agree!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i meant to quote gq guy but messed it up there!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peep toed shoes are nice only when a woman dangles them.OH BOY!! [Drool]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links