Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » cats out of the bag

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cats out of the bag
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so im with this girl now, shes a junior in college, im a senior. were getting pretty close. so one night she tells me...i like hands, whats your favorite body part? i lied and said teeth and she laughed....ive never told anyone about my fetish in my entire life. so i tried to avoid the question altogether.

so next night she asks again and i was like fuck it. i said feet. she was like reeeallly and laughed. i haven't done anything with them...yet lol. but while i was massaging her feet she said she liked that i liked feet because it meant that she had her own personal foot masseuse. lol. so i guess it went a lot better than i expected and she doesn't think im creepy. score one for us!

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's good, man! Its great that shes ok with it! Did you go any further than massaging her feet that night?

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
na, i didn't want to rush it.
im just waiting for the right moment

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
na, i didn't want to rush it.
im just waiting for the right moment

Thats true, man! Don't rush it, timing and the right moment are everything! Good luck to you and keep us updated! She might even agree one day to show off her feet! [Wink]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome dude! [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
so one night she tells me...i like hands,

As I have mentioned here before, I've met a few girls that told me the same thing!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slow and steady

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! I also say go SLOW and STEADY.. [Ignore any knucklehead (since it seems like there are so many of them out here) who in so many words says go beserk] Take it from those who know..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, smart move. And not rushing it is a very smart idea in that she'll know you like her for more than just her feet(which should be true). But just don't give her feet toooo much attention that you ignore the rest of her when she finally becomes more open with it. That might bother her in the long run...
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree,

don't rush!!!
Don't listen to guys here saying things like "what happened after that... can we see pictures of her feet"

I don;t care about her feet dude, they are your girls feet... keep[ them to yourself as much as you can and enjoy the whole sexual experience, not just her feet, but all of it...
making you happy will be her priority as well and if that involves some or lots of footplay, she will give it to you if you've been a good guy overal...

good luck with your girlfriend and don't feel like you have to put up piuctures of her feet and stuff...

there are lotsof footpictures on the internet, your girls feet are yours!!!

hope i works out for both of you...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soon enough you will have your day, and the urges to lick and sniff shall be relieved!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waimea
Board Regular
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waimea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to each his own, I'm never shy about my fetish, it's a fundamental part of my sex life so I always go straight to the point! Being really confident helps!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how relieved you must feel to have told your girlfriend about it and she didn't think it was weird. It was such a relief and felt so good when I told my wife how I felt about feet and she was so open and accepting of it. I didn't rush it either once I told her. She actually gave me her feet to kiss and play with a day later.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, why did she ask again?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Just curious, why did she ask again?

Just what I was thinking. You think she might have found your "stash", and was trying to pry it out of you?

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

i honestly have no idea why she asked.
maybe she suspected lol
and i thought i was good at keeping secrets

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links