Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Conversation with gf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Conversation with gf
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So back when me and my gf first started dating, we were watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop at my house and there's a guy with a foot fetish in that movie. When his part came up she asked me if I had a foot fetish and I said no because we had just started seeing each other and I was too nervous to tell her that soon. She replied with "that's too bad cause I love getting foot massages." Then she asked for one right after that. I agreed and was so hard the whole time I was doing it lol. Not too long after that I told her the truth and now get to do whatever I want to her sexy feet.

Anyone else ever have something similar to that happen?

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just the opposite actually.. kinda. somehow my wife (girlfriend back then) and i were talking about sex and she mentioned she loved having her toes sucked which i immediately jumped upon and told her that was perfect cause i had a foot fetish. no looking back since. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shoulda just confessed the truth right up front!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
You shoulda just confessed the truth right up front!

Always the best way...In my eyes and from experience [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My storiy didn't even start with her asking If I had one she didn't know about foot fetishwe were sleeping one day under the covers and she said her feet were cold So I said I'll warm them up and put her feet between my legs and she started giving mr an fj. And like you I lied like I had no idea what she was doing and said it felt really good. Since that day we haven't looked back either. That was my first acual footfetish experience
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little different with me and my GF (now wife). We were having sex one day and she just asked me what I like. I said I like legs and feet.

She said "oh, I have never really let a guy touch my feet before" so I said "thats ok". Then she just said "do you want to kiss my feet babe?"

Obviously I obliged and the rest is history

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that's a prime opening for you. It doesn't get any better than that. Here's how it should've gone...

Her: What do you like?

You: Always been fond of nice legs and pretty feet.

Her: Really? Do I have nice legs and pretty feet?

You: Why do you ask?

Her: Don't you want to massage them?

You: You'll have to earn that privilege.

The possibilities are endless from this point on.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are so lucky i have never had a girl who wants you to suck/kiss them without me having to ask and the awkwardness lol

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there any good foot scenes in that movie? and whos feet is it?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The End
Board Regular
Member # 34557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The End   Email The End   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, she opens the door, ya gotta jump right in and seize the opportunity

--------------------
formerly: nylonfootsniffer

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links