Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The moral factor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The moral factor
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you any of you guys face moral dilemmas when it comes to feet? Whether it be facing an obsession of a woman's feet who is off limits...candid foot taping...lying to get to a woman's feet. Anything like that?

I had an issue not too long ago. I have a female friend (I've posted her feet up on the forums a long time ago), and she usually lets me play with her feet any time I want. She's known about my fetish since we first met and she still can't believe how much I like her feet. She get a kick out of it. She's given me footjobs, handjobs with her feet in my face, etc. I realized that the only time I ever hit her up is when I'm horny for her feet. As much as i LOVE her feet, I feel guilty after I cum from using her feet because I know if it wasn't for this one thing I wouldn't be hanging out with her at all. She's actually a genuine friend to me, she treats me really good, but I really don't like her personality.

The last time we were setting up a foot session I just came out and told her all of this. I told her that the only thing keeping us in contact was my attraction to her feet and that she shouldn't come over. Usually when she comes over, after I'm done, I try to get her out of my apartment as soon as possible. It's pretty fucked up. Also because I know for a fact she has self esteem issues and she just likes the attention that any man can give her. I feel like I'm taking advantage of her weakness.

Some of you guys might think I'm soft for even giving a fuck but I do have a strong conscience. Any of you guys ever had a situation like this?

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but two things: First, if you take out the word feet and substitute it with pu**y, I'm sure many guys can relate. Second, I never had the balls to tell these girls how I really felt, so I kinda commend you. I would have handled it differently if I had to do all over again.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great of you to come out and admit this to her.
No issues with my girlfriend. However, I sometimes feel the desire to rub/massage another girl's feet, then I feel bad about it--like I'm cheating!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I genuinely enjoyed spending time (besides the footplay) with her then I would've been cool with it.

Five For Feet, you're so right. I was thinking the same exact thing when I made this post. As I've said in another thread that actually spawned this topic...sometimes our hormones get the best of us. It sucks sometimes.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great that you called her out on her personality but what is it exactly that you don't like about her personality? Is it fixable? I mean if you were to sit down and have a conversation with her about how her attitude/personality is unbecoming of her maybe if she was to work on it would she become more attractive/bearable?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Yes, but two things: First, if you take out the word feet and substitute it with pu**y, I'm sure many guys can relate. Second, I never had the balls to tell these girls how I really felt, so I kinda commend you. I would have handled it differently if I had to do all over again.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Funny how things work. She using you too for your attention. It's quite possible that is a (better looking/smarter/richer man came by she'd stop answering your phonecalls. Thats the way of the dating world. I've been used for sex, women do it all the time. It's nice that you feel bad. I usually fight the urge to hang out with women in that position and find new girls that i'd actually be interested in....for the sake of saving her feelings and allowing me to be a "man".

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but if you're just using each other , there should have been no need to confess. How did she react when you told her this? was she hurt? I'm not sure how you communicated this to her but I would hope since you say you are feeling bad, that you at least shared this with her thinking of how she may feel. Now what do you not like about her personality.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't feel guilty at all. If what you say is true, she enjoys doing this for you so you really aren't taking advantage of her at all.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
if you take out the word feet and substitute it with pu**y, I'm sure many guys can relate.

Absolutely! That includes me and just about all of my friends. In my college days I've done it more times than I can count.

Most guys know the story...You vow never to do it again. Then you go out and have a few drinks, come home empty handed, and place the phone call. Girl comes over. Next morning you think, "Damn, I did it again". It becomes a vicious cycle.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had an off/on relationship that is built strictly on the physical side of things. She guessed early that I had a foot fetish and she's gone to great lengths to satify me.

It's all about what each side wants. Do I feel guilty when we get together? Nope. We have 2-4 hours together, then we move on. Some things don't need to be analyzed.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Great that you called her out on her personality but what is it exactly that you don't like about her personality? Is it fixable? I mean if you were to sit down and have a conversation with her about how her attitude/personality is unbecoming of her maybe if she was to work on it would she become more attractive/bearable?

It's kind of difficult to explain and I don't wanna put too much of her business on here but to put it simple, she's VERY immature for her age. We have had many conversations about her personality actually. I've tried to spend time with her, invite her out with friends, tried to introduce her to some good people to have in her life but it doesn't seem to help. At one point we were genuine friends but my patience has kind of just ran out. At this point, I just feel like we don't NEED to be friends. I've learned throughout my life that if some people are causing you more headaches than anything that they're not necessary to keep in your life. She has been trying to improve her life and I have tried to help her also so that maybe she could find a good guy that will love her genuinely and not just for sex or something else of that nature. I'll always care for her as a person but we're not very compatible even as friends.
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

To answer some of the other questions.. First off I should state that me and this girl have never dated. We've always just been friends, I've never been interested in her physically (or in any other way) besides her feet. After the first time we hung out, I can say that I would have never hung out with her again if it wasn't for her addicting feet. I've always been one to believe that when it comes to friendships, those people should enjoy each other's company in a platonic manner and have no ulterior motives. I realized that it's not really worth it anymore for me or her (if she is enjoying the attention). I know that the reason she probably likes me playing with her feet is because she feels appreciated and it makes her feel sexy and with her low self esteem, it helps.

I'm not one of those guys that ever slept around either. I've never had a one night stand or anything along those lines. Every girl I've slept with I've been in a relationship with or was working towards one with. Just wanted to get that little fact in there also, haha.

She wasn't surprised by what I said at all. One of the things we always talk about is how she feels that guys only use her for sex and no one really likes her for her. Of course that didn't help my guilt one bit. It didn't really matter how allowing she was of me playing with her feet, I felt the need to step up and be the bigger person about it.

I know some might think "so what, just bust your nut and get on with your life." But I guess I've realized recently that there are more important things in the world than just getting off.

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never had such a problem. but i doubt that i would complain if it did.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your moral conflict would extend to any guy having a relationship with a woman for the sex only, not just a foot lover. I guess you were done with her, or you would not have given her the verbal kiss-off.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links