Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Eva Mendes on Conan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eva Mendes on Conan
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey--thought someone woulda mentioned this by now but... Eva just name dropped Elmer Batters when Conan showed a picture from a magazine of Eva sucking her toe, and when he asked what the back story was, she said it was a tribute to Elmer, and then she described Elmer's work for the unaware as a foot fetish photographer who took pictures of regular people in his house not really posing or anything except for their toes which would be posed in a crazy way. Then Conan said he gets certain fetishes, but doesn't get the foot fetish. Then Eva said 'Well...' as if to defend it and he sorta interrupted her. Then he asked if it was her toe in the picture. It was and she told him it wasn't hard to do, so then Conan tried to get his foot to his head, and he stopped and said 'This is a Thanksgiving show.'

That's it. Worth mentioning I thought.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I saw it. Immediately looked up Eva Mendes feet pics right after.

Eva has a great body and feet, and can act pretty well, but she seems one notch above an airhead in her interviews.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw that too. i was wondering if eva had a ff experience in her past.

and its kinda a touchy subject for other people to bring up, in my opinion. and i thought that conan was smart about saying that he didnt understand it, and not "thats gross."

he could have pissed off a lot of us, but he was very classy about it. plus ive seen him talk to ludacris about it during a previous interview, so he seems aright about it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes saw a bit of the interview last night while I was channel surfing. Unfortunately the bit I saw didn't include this part of the conversation. Eva is gorgeous. I'd suck her toes any day of the week.

I used to be a big fan of Conan until I got completely sick of his repeat routine. Same silliness over and over. Nothing new there, so I tend not tune in lately.

I believe Jay Leno possibly has a foot fetish. Why else would Halle Berry show up for an interview and then make him smell her high heels!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8s7mx_halle-berry-jay-leno-interview-325_webcam

Btw, Halle also hit up Conan barefoot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyGSnX7CsM&playnext=1&list=PL556D18C20523D4AD&index=10

(Notice how Halle says she "left her shoes at Regis' earlier today? I have a strong suspicion Regis has a foot fetish and was sniffing Halle's heels that day LOL)

[ November 25, 2010, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Scotty7493 ]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she did the photo shoot so I would think that she is aware and ok with it. I did see the segment and when she said well, it did sound like she was in a defensive tone toward conan

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We discussed these photos in Lord Lucan's section. The photos were linked to the thread, but look to have been removed/blocked.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=006165

I saw the Elmer Batters tribute as soon as I saw them.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that too and was going to post about it! Eva seemed really cool and relaxed talking about all things "foot fetish." The way she was so casual about it was just awesome. Wish I could thank her! I love Conan and seeing this was such an unexpected huge bonus!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kvant
Loyal Member
Member # 37042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kvant   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that is sexy, I wish I could watch Conan's show and Jay Leno's (is it still on?) here like I was able to a few years ago when that channel was still in my cable package.

--------------------
My foot fetish sites:
The sexiest foot fetish blog - Feet Sensation
 -

Foot fetish TUBE - Majestic Feet
 -

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As if I didn't think highly enough of her already that raised my appreciation for her even more.

When I saw that photo shoot when it first came out I was completely mesmerized and still think it's one of the greatest foot fetish shoots of all time.

Not to mention the fact that she's sexy as hell. I didn't see Conan bit you all are talking about but it's likely that she might have been defending her involvement in such an unusually themed photo shoot considering that she certainly isn't hurting for acting roles.

I'm still dying to know whether she was propositioned to do it and just said what the hell, or whether she wanted to do some foot fetish kinky stuff and sought out a photographer.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I REALLY love her! Thanks for that info

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this in a magazine:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/thosetoes/DSC04565.jpg

She's the best.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links