Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet that are TOO smelly? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Feet that are TOO smelly?
toe_smeller
Board Regular
Member # 40291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_smeller   Email toe_smeller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This applies to the people who like smelly feet in the first place. My question is, have you ever encountered a girl with feet you liked, that you found very pretty and she was willing to indulge you, and also willing to get her feet smelly for you as well, but when you go to worship them the smell is much stronger than you expect, just TOO strong? I personally haven't, but read some comments on another foot page about people who have, so just wondering any experiences here.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes indeed, sometimes too stinky is too much (even when we ask it of her) and we as foot fetishists take a step back and wonder WTF was that guy thinking?!? then we think to ourselve, OMFG, that guy was ME!!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't run into that pair of feet yet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh its very possible unfortunately. I knew a girl who never wore socks with her shoes, and when she finally took them off her feet smelled like she had not taken them off in MONTHS. Like bad cheese or something.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, but it was after literally 24 hours of aeroplane travel in flats. A day of stink building up (as in a working day of say 8 hours) is awesome though [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I've encountered too much stench and my dick just got the bigger.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have.
But I'm not into the whole "foot smell thing" anyway so somebody else might have liked it.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the stronger the better. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had the different hoping that their feet and shoes smelled and nothing no smell at all.but i guess ifyou love feet,shoes,socks like i do it doesent mater feet no mater what but i still prefer to have smell to them.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to encounter any feet that are too smelly for me. A lot of the girls I've been with have had very faint smelling feet in fact, even after a day in shoes.
There was one girl though who had very pretty and very smelly feet. I mean they had a really really strong wonderful scent, it was great, but I wouldn't have wanted them to be any stronger I don't think. They were perfect.
Now all that said, I have found I don't like rubbery smelling shoes, the smell of feet alone I obviously find sexy, the smell of rubber alone I don't mind (not sexy though lol) Together they're just nasty though.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a pair friends shoes while she was taking a shower after getting back from work... I thought I'd take a quick whifff and AWWW PHEWWWWWW it stunk too much I gagged...lol

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been so long since I've found a girl whose feet were smelly enough for me. All the girls I've been with recently have had virtually no smell to their feet :'(
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, i dont know. i mean when i first got into feet it took me a minute to realize that i love the smell of really stinky funky feet. but after that i love them ask stinky as possible.

But.

Sometimes the way they get them stinky is key! there are certain smells which arent the natural feet to leather or sneaker stink. i feel that multiple pairs of sox dont effect the same "desired foot stink" though they do smell. sneakers or shoes without sox that are made to stink usually have a proper stink. also when the smell isnt directly achieved by the foot but rather some other element which the feet now smell like like in a undesired mix of odor.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most things, when its the right time (sexy time) then smelly feet are great. Total turn on, love it when I have my nose at her toes. So I must say, I havent encountered that problem yet. But I'll keep looking.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't experienced that yet...

the smelliest feet I've encountered were still a dream for me...
she usually wore sneakers to work for me, wearing thin socks, tying her shoelaces very thight so they really work up a sweat during the day...

Maybe they really stinked like crazy, because any time she did this for me, she would turn her own head in disgust when I took her shoes off at home...
she would literally turn her head because she was annoyed by her own stench, but I loved her smell...
so I think I'm just too much in love with that smell, which other might experience as too stinky, haha...

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links