Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » chipped toe nail polish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: chipped toe nail polish
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got this idea after reading "Pardon me while I rant like an old man".
Being a person that loves the female foot, I have noticed more and more that there are girls/women that dont even bother to keep there toes polished properly. WTF! chipped, half painted toes, or the polish is coming off to the point where there are only 3 or of the 5 toes painted. Seriously, ladies. Take some pride in your toes, your apperance, either paint them all (which is my choice) or dont. [Cry] I dont know what else to say.
Anyone else care to express there opinion on this topic.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree chipped polish, not good. 3 out of 5 toes painted, even worse.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
3 out of 5 toes painted, even worse.
what turns me off more is when there are 3 out of 6 toes painted.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, 3 of 6 would be bad.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me chime in since we're ranting. I absolutely HATE what has become the American standard for dress code in the summertime amongst a ton of young ladies.

Tight shirt showing boobies - great!
Tight jeans showing nice butt - great!

HOWEVER, the jeans are SOOO long that the gals step all over them and they are fringed and sloppy at the bottom. Along with this they throw on the dirtiest, filthiest pair of flip-flops they can find and they're toes look horribly unkempt. It's like they're screaming "I DON'T WANT TO PUT IN ONE FUCKING OUNCE OF EFFORT TO EVEN LOOK PRESENTABLE, I"M TOO LAZY"

Ok, I'm done.... [Smile]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree completely, chipped toenail polish is just careless!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have made sweeping generalizations about 4 billion women. It's like you think all women everywhere are robots that only do what the voices tell them to do. There's such a thing as free will, you know. What a bunch of misogynists you guys are.

Nah, I'm totally yankin' yer chains. Anyone up for a beer?
First round's on me. Pete said he'd buy next.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
3 out of 5 toes painted, even worse.
what turns me off more is when there are 3 out of 6 toes painted.
[Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kinda like sloppy women lol and their feet are more likely to smell lmao.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF?

THEM DAMN ALIENS GIVING ME AN ANAL PROBE. LIKE WTF!?

Meh chipped polish can be sexy sometimes. Generally like well painted toes, but I agree with the 3/5 toes painted thing :S nasty.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Chocolate
Board Regular
Member # 31717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Chocolate   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Chocolate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Let me chime in since we're ranting. I absolutely HATE what has become the American standard for dress code in the summertime amongst a ton of young ladies.

HOWEVER, the jeans are SOOO long that the gals step all over them and they are fringed and sloppy at the bottom. Along with this they throw on the dirtiest, filthiest pair of flip-flops they can find and they're toes look horribly unkempt. It's like they're screaming "I DON'T WANT TO PUT IN ONE FUCKING OUNCE OF EFFORT TO EVEN LOOK PRESENTABLE, I"M TOO LAZY"

Ok, I'm done.... [Smile]

Okay that is some women, but if you want to generalize, then you guys are no better. Don't step to Me with your pants hanging off your ass. Why don't you comb or brush your hair once in a while. Are you really trying to holla at Me looking the way you do, and then catch an attitude because I'm not sharing My number? And don't even think about touching Me with your dirty ass fingernails.

First off, yes I am a foot Goddess, but no My toes aren't done 24/7. There is a lot of shit that I have to do and sometimes toes are not the important thing. So if a woman has to leave the house real quick to do some damn errand (usually for some fucking nitwit of a husband or some ungrateful ass kids) with a strand of hair out of place or put on the fastest thing she can get her hands on, then that's what she's going to do.

Do I personally do that? Well, I don't really show My feet unless they're being worshiped and none of My clothes are to that raggedy state but there are times when I just throw My hair in a ponytail, slip on some sneakers or throw on a pair of unironed jeans because I just don't have the time.

Women are supposed to look like Goddesses 24/7 but men can get away with looking like the shit found on the bottom of My shoe. If you think like that you can kiss My size 10s.

Besides all that, you won't find any chipped paint or undone toes at My parties. Make sure you check it out.

--------------------
Goddess Chocolate Bitches

[URL= http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com]  - [/URL]
http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said goddess chocolate

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boys, heed well the nouns and verbs of Goddess Chocolate with regard to male grooming habits. The importance of grooming to the fairer sex cannot be overstated.

1. Get a hand mirror and trim up the hair on the back of your neck once a week. Even if your hair is like Talos's avatar.
2. Keep your nails clean and short. Get a cheap nailbrush at the drugstore and keep it on your bathroom sink. Ten seconds each hand, every other day.
3. Grubby sweats do not clothes make.
4. Own at least two pairs of nice shoes.
5. Own at least one nice suit that fits well. Especially if you fly, you'll get treated much nicer by flight crews and TSA. If you've never tried that before, it will really surprise you.
6. Comb your hair, or at least make it look styled.
7. Stand up straight.
8. Wear properly fitting clothes, without holes or frays.
9. Pluck the hair out of your ears if you got it.
10. Trim yer nosehair.

Did I forget anything?

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Chocolate:
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:

Ok, I'm done.... [Smile]

Okay that is some women, but if you want to generalize, then you guys are no better. Don't step to Me with your pants hanging off your ass. Why don't you comb or brush your hair once in a while. Are you really trying to holla at Me looking the way you do, and then catch an attitude because I'm not sharing My number? And don't even think about touching Me with your dirty ass fingernails.

First off, yes I am a foot Goddess, but no My toes aren't done 24/7. There is a lot of shit that I have to do and sometimes toes are not the important thing. So if a woman has to leave the house real quick to do some damn errand (usually for some fucking nitwit of a husband or some ungrateful ass kids) with a strand of hair out of place or put on the fastest thing she can get her hands on, then that's what she's going to do.

Do I personally do that? Well, I don't really show My feet unless they're being worshiped and none of My clothes are to that raggedy state but there are times when I just throw My hair in a ponytail, slip on some sneakers or throw on a pair of unironed jeans because I just don't have the time.

Women are supposed to look like Goddesses 24/7 but men can get away with looking like the shit found on the bottom of My shoe. If you think like that you can kiss My size 10s.

Besides all that, you won't find any chipped paint or undone toes at My parties. Make sure you check it out.

This sistah speaks the truth. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends. Maybe the taking care of the feet reflects on the girl. All those girls who dress to impress and possibly wear makeup I'm sure they go out and get the best manicures and pedicures. I won't discriminate against a girl for having chipped toenail polish, though I would prefer a solid color on every toe. Maybe a girl just didn't get the chance to get a pedicure.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links