Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My first foot fetish encounter!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first foot fetish encounter!
frenchtoelvr
Board Regular
Member # 41101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchtoelvr   Email frenchtoelvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So yesterday was my birthday. I just turned 20. Yes I know I'm young but I'm not the only one out there who loves feet. Bc we all do since were born. I love on LI so during the spring and summer and also college = heaven for me with all the sexy feet I see on a daily basis. I love it. But I wish I lived in the south. But anyways I went to dinner with a few friends. And I was seeing one of my friends from grade school secretly. And I always loved her feet. She has size 10 feet long toes and perfect nail beds as well. She is 5'8 with a petite body. So after our dinner we went to our friends house for a little then I had to head home so I had to drive my friend home. We get to her house and she asks me if I want to come in. And obv my mind was saying maybe ill get some birthday sex. So I stayed. I was planning on only an hour but I didn't thinkk it was going to turn into a 2 hour smash session. So we were talking and then things got built up. We started hooking up. And we were getting really into it. She was wearing gray socks which upset me bc I was curious to see her toe nail polish. So when I had the chance I took her socks off and unvieled these beautiful dark red toes and I was hesitant to suck on them. So I waited. As we were having sex I made sure I was on top and she suddenly put her feet on my chest and started moving them around. She then put them behind my neck and just knowing how close they were I couldn't resist so I grabbed her foot and started licking her soles and toes and they had a small scent to them which drove me wild. She then smiled at me and then used the other foot to rub my legs and then she took both feet and rub my hard on. I was about to blow. And she whispered is someone getting ready to blow? And I knodded. I took the condom off and unload on her feet and it caught her off guard. She smiled and she was said "oh my god" as I finished on her toes. Then she proceeded to play with my hard on and she smiled and said "I had a feeling you liked feet, lucky for you I kinda have a foot fetish". Need I say more. Talk about an awesome way to end a birthday.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great birthday present, man! She certainly made your dreams "cum" true, all over her toes! [Jerkoff] Lucky man!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a keeper!
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great birthday, just like the previous caller said. Sounds like a keeper.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u lucky git!!

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links