Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just thought i'd share..:)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just thought i'd share..:)
pj34
Board Regular
Member # 39234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, today, me and my girlfriend were hanging out before she left for camp this weekend. Seeing as we wouldnt see each other for a while, we "did stuff". We eventually ended up doing sock fetishy stuff. She sat on me with her 2 day-worn pink socks on my face, and it was heaven, even though she was laughing, as her feet are ticklish [Tongue] anyone else have something like this happen recently? [Smile]
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaaah what a good egg your girl is. glad you enjoy yourself b4 she left. hope she doesn't keep those peds away from you 4 too long. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must live south of the equator, because there's nobody I know around here that leaves for "camp" at the beginning of December. Too cold!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj34
Board Regular
Member # 39234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, i'm from the U.S...I think she's staying in a cabin [Smile]
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the best moment that comes to my mind is when my girl is wearing her shoes (keds, or converse style) without socks. Now we are talking "Eureka", she takes of her shoes, puts her toes to my nose and all I have to do is take a deep breath.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj34
Board Regular
Member # 39234

Nice, nice...my girl was wearing dc skater shoes [Smile]
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i got some FF action for the first time this weekend, it was pretty awesome
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj34
Board Regular
Member # 39234

Nice, nice.. this was only like my third FF encounter

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links