Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who Got Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Got Game
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of the guys on here meet a women on a airplane, mall, public transportation....anywhere, and talk here into showing her feet..or maybe even touching her feet. I did it once to a lady on a plane and convinced here a worked for pantyhose company. Very few guys got good game out there.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i rarely have the balls to do it where lots of potential male aggressors are around, or basically any place a woman can yell for help and then you have 20 chivalrous dudes on top of you and cops on the way.

i do have lots of game, however, when i can talk to a woman in a place where she is by herself and in need of money. those are the best places where i find myself to have some serious game.

i often find myself licking and smelling the feet of a hot female stranger within 20-30 minutes of just meeting her, cuz i don't just talk her into showing me her feet. i convince her to come back to my sh*tty place and service my most peculiar and perverted foot fetish needs that no intelligent person would ever attempt in public, less they prefer to be ridiculed and verbally tarred & feathered, and even perhaps land on the local news.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no problem at all getting on topic with chics, complimenting them on their toes, shoes, feet. They almost always enjoy the compliment and then ultimately take over talking about their feet/shoes. There is ALWAYS a moment, though, where I want to continue and they lose interest or pull back.

That is where my game needs enormous assistance...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happened to me last Saturday at about 3:00am in my local McDonald's! Myself and 2 friends were out in a nightclub and then proceeded to go to a McDonald's afterwards. One of my friends went home and then soon afterwards two girls approached us and asked if they could sit down opposite us. One of them was walking around barefoot and said that her shoes hurt her. Her feet were very dirty and she showed me her feet. I said "they must be sore" and she said yes. I asked could I massage them (as a joke). She laughed and said yes! She had gorgeous long toes and dark red polish. She then asked me jokingly "what are you, the foot doctor"?! My friend next to me, who knows about my fetish just laughed at me! She then told me she's soaking her feet when she gets home!

P.S. I don't know about America or other places, but in Ireland you see lots of girls walking around the streets barefoot after a good night out!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've talked over 1500 ladies out of their shoes without even having to lie or misrepresent myself.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I've talked over 1500 ladies out of their shoes without even having to lie or misrepresent myself.

1500 is unbelievable. Not a compliment. Disbelief.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not got game...... I would like game........ please [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my tactic:

if you ask enough someone is bound to go for it.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omega...have you seen GGNs site? i definitely believe 1500
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont have game one bit, when it comes to strangers. but i do have some game when it comes to friends of friends, that way we have something in common. those girls are pretty easy for me.

and also one of best buds mattie can attract girls like a magnet. and he is a good looking guy, but hes no better looking than me (its incredibly unfair). he has incredible charm, and he never minds if i take a girl off his hands.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
quote:

1500 is unbelievable. Not a compliment. Disbelief.
lol, dude, go take a look at californiabeachfeet.com and then come back and tell us whether you are really in disbelief

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first thought is that GGN's number is lowballed. But of course he knows his own count. If he says 1500 then everybody can safely believe that number.

To answer the original question, a couple years ago I was at a convention for work, and I met a girl attending from another organization. She was just a smoking buddy, but over 2 nights of being smoking buddies, I talked her out of her shoes and gave her a short footrub. 1 in the morning on a bench in front of the hotel. Good stuff.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

honestly thought it was well more then that [Laugh]

but yeah, never done it. it's usually how i end up freaking girls out. so i just don't bring it up or just avoid talking to them if i have the gut feeling i'll be a dumbass and bring it up

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links