Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sore throat chest infection

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sore throat chest infection
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was at home the other night chilling. My missis with her hot Self come and sat on top of me with her nice juicy feet (slippers) smelling hot as they do. as we were watching tv laying down she said to me i have always wanted to know if i could make me come just by smelling her. Not wanting to let her down i was all up for it. Getting my mind set and opening up to her i took in some of her sweet smells. Before i know it i was so hot feeling it all over Almost there i needed a little bit of help. Putting me between her legs i could not hold it any longer i just had to let it flow. It blow my mind away that i almost come from just smelling her feet, if thats not sexy and love for your women what is. Now the problem i have got a bad chest infection sore throat do you think its from her feet as i dont think i will b doin it again any time soon. i think it ha happen before when i liked her feet after a long day at work.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's December! It's just that time of year that you're gonna get sick. I HIGHLY doubt that's the cause. I went out one night last week and I've been sick as hell all week, so I'm betting you just got the same bad luck I do. Cept clearly not cause that sounds fuckin awesome, haha.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude - it is not from her feet. If you are showing symptoms now, you have had that virus/infection brewing inside of you for a little while already.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got back from the doc and he thinks its flu. So i will be doing it again
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been in your shoes before. My ex Melissa and I we're in the car. She let me rub her feet. After that I ate some food; I even washed my hands before I ate. I doubt it is the feet. Just check what she walks in before you have fun.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A healthy person's lungs will clear out any bacteria naturally. The only time bacterial infection comes into play is when you already have a viral infection active in your body, and even then it's unlikely feet will be the culprit.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol no it's not her feet bro, it's just a cold or flu or whatever. It's that time of year that you might just catch something.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely not from her feet. However, you might consider giving your wife head more often. The vagina is filled with agents that kill the bacteria that cause sore throats. Just thought I'd share.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah it cant be wifey and nice info toetapper.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Dan you idiot its from the cold weather.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links