Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hairy Legs: Sexy or Not? (Poll) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hairy Legs: Sexy or Not? (Poll)
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, ladies, please shave your legs!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find hairy legs attractive, but to each his/her own.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind hair around the genitals but other than that - no hair below the chin. Or slightly above the chin.

Gross stuff.

My girlfriend loves my body hair though. I'm not a hairy Jeremy, I don't think she'd like that and I'd definitely shave off for her.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was shocked to see that this got one sexy vote. dunno, i wouldnt get it either.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm neither here nor there with the hairy leg issue, probably just use to it having dated a number of Asian ladies, in Asia [Big Grin]
My ex-wife is Chinese & always shaved her legs, but my current girlfriend is Thai & doesn't. Now she's not a hi-so Thai girl but pretty much your "average" or middle class lady as she's from a small town/city and not from metro BKK or way out in the country. Without getting into too many details, she keeps all the normal areas (pits & elsewhere) well groomed or shaved. However, her legs are all natural & have never been shaved as far as I can tell & according to what she says. Now she will pluck her legs if a particularly dark hair shows up but her leg hair is quite fine & rarely noticeable. I've posted pictures of her recently over in the image section, don't think her hairy legs standout that much. Now she does have hair on her toes, which I try to pull out every chance (that REALLY pisses her off)... What the hey, if her feet are on my lap & she's out, free range as far as I'm concerned [Big Grin]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links