Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Odd Story - Massaging a Friend's/Model's Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Odd Story - Massaging a Friend's/Model's Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday at work Kayleigh (from Soles of Silk) mentioned that her feet hurt. I laughed and said, "I can't do anything about that here." She laughed and said, "listen to this..." and then proceeded to tell me a funky little tale.

Apparently a few days ago Kayleigh asked her boyfriend to give her a foot rub because her feet hurt. He (also a friend of mine that works with us) rolled his eyes and said that he didn't want to. She nagged him, I guess and he ended up doing it. Kayleigh wasn't much into the lacking effort he was giving toward the massage and he apparently told her, "Why don't you ask Patrick to do these? He's probably better at it anyhow."

Kayleigh, whose feet I had rubbed quite a few times before they got together (once for almost 4 hours straight) was a little surprised. She questioned him and asked him if he really didn't care if I rubbed her feet - as I have not done it since they became serious. He told her he'd RATHER I do it because he doesn't care for doing it and it's just her feet.

I laughed after hearing this story and told her I guess the next time we're all hanging out she'll have to claim that her feet hurt. She said yeah. Only thing I wonder is if he'd kirk if she threw them on my lap right in front of him. She has a tendancy to do such things. So I don't know, but I also know he's the kind of guy, that if he said the above things and she said her feet hurt while we all hung out, he'd point at me and tell her he ain't doing it. LOL

Oh whatever to do...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think I know what I'd do: take any opportunity to rub her feet and thank her boyfriend profusely.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A link to one of her photos - showing off those soles that so hurt her enough to start this convo going between her and her man.

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-kayleigh/tootsie_rolls066.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yesterday at work Kayleigh (from Soles of Silk) mentioned that her feet hurt. I laughed and said, "I can't do anything about that here." She laughed and said, "listen to this..." and then proceeded to tell me a funky little tale.

Apparently a few days ago Kayleigh asked her boyfriend to give her a foot rub because her feet hurt. He (also a friend of mine that works with us) rolled his eyes and said that he didn't want to. She nagged him, I guess and he ended up doing it. Kayleigh wasn't much into the lacking effort he was giving toward the massage and he apparently told her, "Why don't you ask Patrick to do these? He's probably better at it anyhow."

Kayleigh, whose feet I had rubbed quite a few times before they got together (once for almost 4 hours straight) was a little surprised. She questioned him and asked him if he really didn't care if I rubbed her feet - as I have not done it since they became serious. He told her he'd RATHER I do it because he doesn't care for doing it and it's just her feet.

I laughed after hearing this story and told her I guess the next time we're all hanging out she'll have to claim that her feet hurt. She said yeah. Only thing I wonder is if he'd kirk if she threw them on my lap right in front of him. She has a tendancy to do such things. So I don't know, but I also know he's the kind of guy, that if he said the above things and she said her feet hurt while we all hung out, he'd point at me and tell her he ain't doing it. LOL

Oh whatever to do...

Patrick

Lucky for you enjoy them while you can.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me start off by saying. i am officially the president of the 'I Hate Patrick' fanclub. anyone else want to join? all you need is an unending source of envy for the 'problems' that Patrick gets himself into.

secondly, not sure i followed that last bit. "i wonder if he'd kirk..." maybe that was a typo that i cant figure out.. but does that mean?

lastly, Kayleigh is pretty damn hot!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the perfect club song/theme, nusuth:

Alice in Chains - Love Hate Love

[Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

nusuth,

Kirk as in kirk out. That means get pissed off or animated. Not sure if that has anything to do with Captain Kirk or not, so let me go to Urban Dictionary for the meaning:

From Urban Dictionary

Kirk out - To be so extremely pissed off at a situation or person that you can only talk in short chopped sentences like Captain Kirk from Star Trek.

And what other "problems" have I had that were actually good things? Aliza's sure wasn't something positive. [Confused]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate is a strong word [Tongue] A strong disdain lol But seriously I envy the seemingly unending feet that seems to be "at your disposal". For this situation I say grab a hold of the toots next time your around her(not at work obviously) and start rubbing! If her b/f is there chances are he doesn't care as he suggested you rub em' anyways...or that was his way of saying/being jealous and telling her to get you to rub em'...if that makes sense [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I love your site, and the way you shoot your models, and I understand that us footguys have to take whan we can get ... but, I still wouldn't rub Kayleigh's feet, with the blessing of her boyfriend that is. If I was in your spot, I would feel like my friends view me as a sexual non-being.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by KC_666:
Patrick, I love your site, and the way you shoot your models, and I understand that us footguys have to take whan we can get ... but, I still wouldn't rub Kayleigh's feet, with the blessing of her boyfriend that is. If I was in your spot, I would feel like my friends view me as a sexual non-being.

I am not quite sure about what the ending means (sexual non-being). I think they're quite aware that I do like female feet and it is a turn on. Heck, her boyfriend lets her pose for me all the time and was even down the ocean when we shot. He doesn't much mind her posing at all. So part of me believes that he doesn't care if she gets her feet rubbed either. Heck, I think she does worse at the bars and dance clubs with people.

My part of bringing this up was the part where I think Kayleigh "might" use it to piss him off or try to make him jealous. Like if they were bickering, then she decides to go throw the feet in Pat's lap. I say this because about a year ago this kind of happened at a party where they were bickering and she tried to get me to rub them. I knew they were pissed off at each other about something, so I wanted no part of that. I still don't think a scene would have been made though. It was out of respect.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

"non-being" sounds like you'd only be interested in feet and not in sex. I guess.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Got me, Combine. Could be, but I don't think that would be the case if that is what that meant. I always get teased as the one of all my friend, who would be probably the kinkiest of all of us. Heck, and they don't even know the stuff some of you do. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the confusion guys. What I meant by sexual "non-being" was like being treated like eunuch, that's how I would feel anyway.

I wouldn't want some guy being okay with me rubbing his gf's feet, to me it says that he's so not threatened by you, that he is cool with you touching his gf in manner that is clearly sexual, because there is no chance that his gf would ever wanna take a step further.

Am I making sense? Fuck, what do I know?

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Makes more sense now.

I don't think that'd bother me too much; I'd still be getting mine, so to speak. And if the lady enjoyed it as much as I did, so much the better.

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

eunuch = my newly learned vocabulary word for the day

As for him not being threatened by me, I don't think of it like that at all. After all, I am his friend as well as hers, and to my core friends, they know I don't like to be a home wrecker. As Spotlight said, there are MANY guys who don't give a shit about their girl's feet and don't view them in ANY sexual way. So of course they're not exactly threatened. We might read more into it as we at least like feet.

The way I also look at it, if Kayleigh wanted to go and sit on my face or dick, I don't think she's going to do anything to show her man that there is some kind of interest in front of him. I'd be more worried about my girl going and getting plastered at a bar somewhere around total strangers or people who like to take advantage of that than a friend hanging out with us.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links