Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I must get a footjob from a ballerina (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I must get a footjob from a ballerina
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back story. I'm with a gorgeous and great girl. Tall beautiful brunette that random people say looks like a cross between Kim Kardashian, Young Cher and Monica Bellucci. Her feet are ok. Super long toes. I however LOVE high arches and they are sort of my weakness. I'm not the settling down type but dating a really hot girl that treats you well makes it easy.

So last night i'm out hanging with my buddy. We end up meeting up with a bunch of girls. They're cute and young....but FAR from my girl. Before you know it 3 of them are competing to hang with me. One sits in my lap...when she leaves another puts her head in my lap...I go for a beer and the other grinds her butt in my lap. A bit much...but i'm composed! Then the one puts her head back in my lap as I sit down. The others sort of give up and go to bed. She's grabbing my thigh as her head is in my lap....and then I see it. A pair of size 6 ballet feet! Super high arched. When I told her I loved her feet she started showing off for me turning me into jello. Next thing I know i'm rubbing her feet in her bedroom for a good 2 hours as we chatted. We didn't hook up....she kept saying she wanted to wait till tomorrow. Of course that's a no go! I'm a committed man. But man....I would love to feel/see what those ballet feet could do wrapped around a healthy member. They were built and designed for it.

I'm not sure i'll be happy till I get a footjob from a ballerina. They usually have the perfect shaped feet...in my opinion.

What are your thoughts on dancer feet?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally scuffed up I would have thought?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ballerina feet are truly a dream in my opinion. hope you hook up with her.

i was lucky for a few months to be dating one of footnight's star girls back in the day. her name is delia and she is a ballerina as well as an instructor of the dance.

i do recall getting a fj from her one night while later pounding her pussy with my cock, which caused her to moan so loud she musta woke up the entire neighborhood considering my windows were opened LOL

fun times indeed -- she's one of only two ballerina fj's that i know i've gotten. the other came from this tight toe-gripping cutie.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think what you lose in looks and softness, you gain in flexibility and dexterity -essential ingredients for a good foot job.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A close friend of mine has done a lot of dance - ballet, jazz and hip-hop - and her feet has a very nice arch. Drove me crazy this summer!

But GQ, good to stay true and faithful [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too funny
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She stopped doing ballet at age 18...she's 21 now so the shape and dexterity remained...but the scars have not. Simply nice petite high arched feet.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think all ballet feet are busted up lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your partner is okay with all this?
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee's been doing ballet for about 30 years and there's nothing wrong with her feet. They're soft and smooth and not busted up at all. Great toe strength for gripping. Gives great footjobs.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're the best dude hope you get them...they feel feakin GREAT around the shaft and it's just awesome...and no not all of them are banged up. Shape is just great, the feel is unbelievable, and if she takes care of her feet in general (which a lot of the dancers do) even better.

My ex was a dancer in her younger school years including early high school and she eventually stopped doing it all together in college but she never lost the shape of her "dancer foot".

When she used to give me footjobs (which I can remember most of them vividly) I used to cum in like, no joke, 3 minutes. It.was.that.good.

If I could, I would make it mandatory that which ever future girls I land for Foot play, HAS TO HAVE a dancer background...well worth it!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
Your partner is okay with all this?

Nope!!

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
They're the best dude hope you get them...they feel feakin GREAT around the shaft and it's just awesome...and no not all of them are banged up. Shape is just great, the feel is unbelievable, and if she takes care of her feet in general (which a lot of the dancers do) even better.

My ex was a dancer in her younger school years including early high school and she eventually stopped doing it all together in college but she never lost the shape of her "dancer foot".

When she used to give me footjobs (which I can remember most of them vividly) I used to cum in like, no joke, 3 minutes. It.was.that.good.

If I could, I would make it mandatory that which ever future girls I land for Foot play, HAS TO HAVE a dancer background...well worth it!

I feel you buddy. Whenever a woman tells me she has a dancers background my ears perk up! I love high arches. They are my weakness.

GQ

--------------------

californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballerina feet from "Black Swan" were nasty. But I can see how with the added power and dexterity, that they would probably FJ the shiz out of me.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Her feet were similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvt98VEgDqs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfcrl5npGQ&feature=related

Feet like this with high arches drive me crazy!

GQ

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links